Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
or... Jenna tried some of her butch moves on Vance only to be put in her place, rode hard and put away wet. And after he did her good, told Sam he should chain up his stray because she'd be picked as a rabid dog and be put down, like the bitch that she is!
If Jenna was a bitch like that I would love for Vance to take her for a walk in the park and have sex in front of everyone or I would also like her to have sex with homeless people, with dogs and if there are any horses that could also be an option, Sam could consume all that cream and would Ethan be okay with Vance taking Nat out to the park too? :unsure:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
But let's be honest, manipulative wasn't the only thing you were missing, psychopath, sick, slut, whore, deranged, vengeful, cock-eater, treacherous, damn trash and of course manipulative, as you said, have I forgotten something too? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
most likely... :WeSmart:

Reactions: Leongen43

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
So the recent update is about job path for all route?
Anyone know if it is possible that Ethan has no job and also Nat is not on any job path?

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
So the recent update is about job path for all route?
Anyone know if it is possible that Ethan has no job and also Nat is not on any job path?
update is about a choice either u work with darrel in gym or with jenna if u choose jenna u will see updated part darrels part not updated yet......

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
or... Jenna tried some of her butch moves on Vance only to be put in her place, rode hard and put away wet. And after he did her good, told Sam he should chain up his stray because she'd be picked as a rabid dog and be put down, like the bitch that she is!
I think this would be perfect for Jenna, what do you think?
Vance could take her out to the parking lot where he will have a gloryhole porta potty waiting for her and tells her to go in there and get fucked for a lot of cash, then once she’s in there he locks her in and tells everybody at the club free bj or fuck in parking lot :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2726.jpeg IMG_2727.jpeg

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I think this would be perfect for Jenna, what do you think?
Vance could take her out to the parking lot where he will have a gloryhole porta potty waiting for her and tells her to go in there and get fucked for a lot of cash, then once she’s in there he locks her in and tells everybody at the club free bj or fuck in parking lot :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3148623 View attachment 3148624
From Sam's perspective, he could consider it a romantic date between Vance and Jenna, in addition to being used for sex, could it be used as a portable toilet? :unsure:
When she returns to Sam, will Jenna give him a French kiss to show how much she loves him? :unsure:

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.10.5] [King B] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [448 MB]
- - -

Mac [434 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
How little exactly? Any actual progression between him and Nat?
A dozen lines or so. Nothing exciting. In the meantime, Peter's LAD is slowly closing and the plaque buildup is becoming critical. He won't take his statin so it's race between any actual action with him and our dear lass vs infarcting as he crosses the street. Place your bets now on how it will turn out.........

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes