WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Could someone explain to me why they are so interested in Peter's route? :unsure:
For me it is very boring and it has no content that makes my dick rise, but on the contrary, it puts on the beanie and my dick goes to sleep with Peter's route :LOL: :LOL:
In your post lies both the question and the answer.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Could someone explain to me why they are so interested in Peter's route? :unsure:
Great question, I would like to know it too.
I don't dislike him, but Peter is like Sam and Ethan a cuckold.
If you consider Carl as a cuckold than the game has more cucks than bulls.
There is no real hint of Peter being a bull or love interest.
I wouldn't say he is a total failure, but his route is very lame so far.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
From what I understand, you are saying that my publication answers for the majority, I never saw it that way and I was waiting for Peter's defender to explain to me, maybe if I saw it from another perspective my dick wouldn't be so sleepy on the road by Peter :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Nope, sorry, that is not what I am saying. Your post from above:

For me it is very boring and it has no content...
If a route or story arc has no content, then it must default to boring. If a story arc is boring, a possible reason is because it has no content. Round and round we go.

If, on the other hand, if the dev devoted time to that arc, then it might not be so boring. But for now, we can't know because there's insufficient information.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Umm... is this a bug? :unsure:
For various route I tried , just before Nat has to kiss Jenna during cam show, the dialogue appears as
"Nat has agreed to do solos and has consulted ethan regarding this"( not exact but something similar) . Why should this line come even on cheating path where Ethan doesn't know about her activities?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
For me it is very boring and it has no content that makes my dick rise, but on the contrary, it puts on the beanie and my dick goes to sleep with Peter's route :LOL: :LOL:
For example, I don't like smug assholes stealing the girl, that's why most of NTR themed games don't fit my niche.
But when it's either someone who's vulnerable or decent, if fits my niche.

On the other hand, at some point King B has hinted that Peter has his kind of dark stuff, so that will probably end up with typical blackmail route)

Reactions: Recnq

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Umm... is this a bug? :unsure:
For various route I tried , just before Nat has to kiss Jenna during cam show, the dialogue appears as
"Nat has agreed to do solos and has consulted ethan regarding this"( not exact but something similar) . Why should this line come even on cheating path where Ethan doesn't know about her activities?
Yes, it seems like a bug. I must have missed it. Thanks.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For example, I don't like smug assholes stealing the girl, that's why most of NTR themed games don't fit my niche.
But when it's either someone who's vulnerable or decent, if fits my niche.

On the other hand, at some point King B has hinted that Peter has his kind of dark stuff, so that will probably end up with typical blackmail route)
King B appeared b maybe it will answer your doubts and maybe that of others about Peter, if he is going to improve his story to make it hotter and blackmail could be an option if Nat no longer wants to do anything with him and takes it badly using blackmail like you are suggesting to abuse Nat behind Ethan's back

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
King B I really appreciate your work ethic and getting updates out in a reasonable length of time. I would like to see you take over the continuation of Watch my Wife which had a good start but the developer dropped out of the business. Thanks again
Sorry, man. One project is more than enough to handle. I understand why developers of this genre abandon their games a lot. Fortunately, there are some supportive fans for me. The toxicity and the money are barely worth the effort and trouble to develop games sometimes. If I put time and resources into something else, I could earn twice the amount I currently get from this game. I would have abandoned this long ago if I had not done this as a hobby.

This time, holidays and carpal tunnel syndrome cost me two weeks of game development time and even my real job time. But I didn't skip the update. I like to keep to a schedule of once-a-month updates.

Some big updates take more than one month of work to create. I usually make progress towards those updates during other months. When an update is short, most of the time, it's because I didn't publish all the work I did in that month.

The same people who complain don't say anything when an update is early or big. And people who say the updates are getting shorter don't realize the game gets leaked here earlier, too. I don't engage with trolls usually, but I see more Karens than trolls here. Unfortunately for them, I'm my own manager. And they are not customers. I value and am always open to anyone approaching me as a friend or a fellow gamer.

It's a sex game. We can play it, have fun, get rocks off, and discuss things like some horny degenerates. There is nothing important enough here that is worth being angry and fighting over.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
King B appeared b maybe it will answer your doubts and maybe that of others about Peter, if he is going to improve his story to make it hotter and blackmail could be an option if Nat no longer wants to do anything with him and takes it badly using blackmail like you are suggesting to abuse Nat behind Ethan's back
Then his route will not fit my kink aswell)
Blackmail is not my kind of trope)

Carl is my personal favourite so far. I just hope that his path won't end up being sharing/ Cuck 2.0)
There's an old dude, a black dude, a frat boy, potential rapist with Vance. Squeezing out one good boy route through would just be my personal fav. But I'm probably in minority)

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Peter's path was created as the first option for corruption and blackmailing. So your mark is kind of spot on. After the frat party, it'll be time for old Peter to rise.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Then his route will not fit my kink aswell)
Blackmail is not my kind of trope)

Carl is my personal favourite so far. I just hope that his path won't end up being sharing/ Cuck 2.0)
There's an old dude, a black dude, a frat boy, potential rapist with Vance. Squeezing out one good boy route through would just be my personal fav. But I'm probably in minority)
Carl's path is something I also look forward to, too. In my plans, Carl has a lot of story with Nat and Ethan till the end.

Draftedpunk0

Feb 15, 2021
We love you buddy, but please consider bout peter.:p He is blueballing for months now.
Sorry, man. One project is more than enough to handle. I understand why developers of this genre abandon their games a lot. Fortunately, there are some supportive fans for me. The toxicity and the money are barely worth the effort and trouble to develop games sometimes. If I put time and resources into something else, I could earn twice the amount I currently get from this game. I would have abandoned this long ago if I had not done this as a hobby.

This time, holidays and carpal tunnel syndrome cost me two weeks of game development time and even my real job time. But I didn't skip the update. I like to keep to a schedule of once-a-month updates.

Some big updates take more than one month of work to create. I usually make progress towards those updates during other months. When an update is short, most of the time, it's because I didn't publish all the work I did in that month.

The same people who complain don't say anything when an update is early or big. And people who say the updates are getting shorter don't realize the game gets leaked here earlier, too. I don't engage with trolls usually, but I see more Karens than trolls here. Unfortunately for them, I'm my own manager. And they are not customers. I value and am always open to anyone approaching me as a friend or a fellow gamer.

It's a sex game. We can play it, have fun, get rocks off, and discuss things like some horny degenerates. There is nothing important enough here that is worth being angry and fighting over.
[/QUO

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes