spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
For me, a good foreplay before sex is important. If we take Nat as an example (they can choose Riya), who would you like more?

1 - Nat gives him a handjob where she passes her tongue over Ethan cock while she looks at him with passion and puts the tip of her tongue inside the urethra to stimulate Ethan penis from the inside

2 - Nat does a footjob on backwards and her delicate fingers stimulate the Ethan testicles and the tip of his cock touches Erica's anus while she massages her tits while looking at the Ethan with the desire to be possessed by the

Which one do you prefer to start? :unsure:
Honestly i am really intrigued by the first option actually

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
This Game has a lot to give, but personally there is only one character who is badly made due to his arrogance in this game, Darriel is one of those characters who in a game etc., I would like to see him dead in the ending, or rather castrated by Mc himself , he has the presence of a real bad bull, I don't like guys like that, if I had to give the concession to my wife I would only want permission to visually inspect the bull, but not because Darrel is black, but it's all his arrogance that doesn't I tolerate those guys who always think they are above everyone else. for the rest the game has its good dose of fun and variability.

I HATE DARREL

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Sense I don't sub the patreon I can't really complain but damn the releases are so small and slow. Barely and store progression in each release. While I love the game, I'm sort of glad I didn't sub with this super slow progress
It has occurred to me that they are short updates or that nothing happens at all. I don't know, maybe this is the case or it could be that you are not on the update path, this has happened to me.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I played an AI generated adult game it will never be on F95 because you have to subscribe to play the game in real time with many, many, many different scenarios to choose and the AI graphics are generated in real time and are really bad and very softcore but the actual text conversations are not too bad and get really hardcore as you like you write whatever you want, and the game characters responds amazingly well. If they get the graphics right it will be next level. I am very much done with it, till the graphics improve.
View attachment af9f6a7b-d1e9-4cbb-b9d6-a9eed536c907.webp

Pervosuxx

Aug 15, 2017
I played an AI generated adult game it will never be on F95 because you have to subscribe to play the game in real time with many, many, many different scenarios to choose and the AI graphics are generated in real time and are really bad and very softcore but the actual text conversations are not too bad and get really hardcore as you like you write whatever you want, and the game characters responds amazingly well. If they get the graphics right it will be next level. I am very much done with it, till the graphics improve.
View attachment 3151208
Name of the game?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
View attachment 3151208
Ah yes, the infamous "AI Art", where girls end up looking like monsters from The Forest.
Not playing that, thanks.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
This Game has a lot to give, but personally there is only one character who is badly made due to his arrogance in this game, Darriel is one of those characters who in a game etc., I would like to see him dead in the ending, or rather castrated by Mc himself , he has the presence of a real bad bull, I don't like guys like that, if I had to give the concession to my wife I would only want permission to visually inspect the bull, but not because Darrel is black, but it's all his arrogance that doesn't I tolerate those guys who always think they are above everyone else. for the rest the game has its good dose of fun and variability.

I HATE DARREL
depending on the route, he can be an ass, or at least a bit tolerable... for a guy that fucks your wife, on a regular basis, whether you like it or not. :BootyTime:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Name of the game?
AI roleplay, it still in beta I was trying it out, it still needs heaps of work. It gets repetitive as the ai bots start glitching and it gets infuriating but it should get real good in about 12 months. I just put it up here to change the subject from abusive posts to the developer.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Would like to see, Carl get educated by Nat and Ethan in a threesome.
As stated a couple of posts above, the path where Carl begins to notice that his feelings towards the girl in frat party have disappeared and he has that 300 heartbeat when Nat is nearby, yet tries to wash the feelings away because...well, because he's nerd and a decent guy and she's married.

Nat, being a woman with experience, starts noticing the shifts in Carl, who's no longer talking about that girl yet somehow starts to be extra dorky while she is near. Pretty soon she starts to realise that whenever Carl compliments her in his own dorky way, she doesn't take that as a compliment from an acquintance whom she has platonic "mentor-apprentice"(non sexual, only talking at best) relationship, but as a young girl being praised by a dude she likes - butterflies in her stomach, etc. She sees a younger version of Ethan in Carl - smart and cunning, with lots of potential being hidden in shell of shyness and low self-esteem.

With Ethan turning into another corporate worm, who only cares about raising stocks and cutting deals, she starts losing faith in her husband, who barely pays attention to her.

Both Carl and Natalia deny the feelings they have towards each other. But at some point, the young can no longer hold it within himself and spits it all in her face. Natalia's still in denial and decides to ghost the kid, but ends up calling him. What goes further is up to your fantasies.

P.S. Yup, willing to have a love story in routes different to vanilla. Could've been some kind of coworker from Nat's office earlier, but that option is gone at this point. And none of the other characters would fit the "Love Story with cheating" trope.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes