vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
Man you guys are so mean to the nerdy characters. What if it's Darrell vs. Vance, who's cucking who?
I find it hilarious that my playthrough where Ethan is cheating at every opportunity still has the big green VANILLA in the upper left corner.

View attachment 3153868

Plus, I wonder if that Guy is Guy from Friends in Need who goes to their Gym. Maybe he can help out Nat with her work problem. Heh heh heh.
Wait there's a route where Ethan can cheat but Nat stays faithful? Man I keep discovering new things in this game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Haha, well, at least you're honest. Well, the only thing i'm after with the Peter x Nat route is the corruption. If she ends up pregnant with peter or the BBC guy, then that would count as a bonus for me and probably to some as well. It's a weak kind of netorare if she doesn't get pregnant from it.
Speaking for all the ancient, ugly, little pervs with one foot in the grave....HERE!!!!HERE!!!HERE!!!
And, if you're lucky, you might get to reach this ripe old age. Where you are, I once was. Where I am, you may never get to.

• Hey there
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm still hoping for Darrel to start pimping Nat. Make some money off her slut ass and turn her into a full-blown whore for sale. Set up a VIP of VIP's area for Nat to work out of and Darrel's buddies are going to have to surrender a King's ransom to bang Nat.
Other ideas: How about Nat running into a group of high school boys, who barely look 18 (wink-wink) and she starts hanging with them. One time that she is drunk and smoked out on weed, one of the teen's brothers comes in and meets and gets hot for Nat too. He is part of an evil biker club and he takes her to his club hangout.
She gets used and abused by the club and introduced to hard drugs and is treated like the lowest slut in the club. When she goes home, she empties her cunt and ass into Ethan's mouth every night.
While they are having a threesome with Darrel, Ethan starts licking Darrel's cock as it slides in and out of Nats pussy or ass and then Ethan just pulls Darrel's cock out and starts to suck it. This leads to Darrel fucking Ethan and Nat starts licking Darrel's cock.
Food for thought, B King.

Jan 31, 2020
Man you guys are so mean to the nerdy characters. What if it's Darrell vs. Vance, who's cucking who?

Wait there's a route where Ethan can cheat but Nat stays faithful? Man I keep discovering new things in this game.
Wait, there's a route like that???

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
I'm still hoping for Darrel to start pimping Nat. Make some money off her slut ass and turn her into a full-blown whore for sale. Set up a VIP of VIP's area for Nat to work out of and Darrel's buddies are going to have to surrender a King's ransom to bang Nat.
Other ideas: How about Nat running into a group of high school boys, who barely look 18 (wink-wink) and she starts hanging with them. One time that she is drunk and smoked out on weed, one of the teen's brothers comes in and meets and gets hot for Nat too. He is part of an evil biker club and he takes her to his club hangout.
She gets used and abused by the club and introduced to hard drugs and is treated like the lowest slut in the club. When she goes home, she empties her cunt and ass into Ethan's mouth every night.
While they are having a threesome with Darrel, Ethan starts licking Darrel's cock as it slides in and out of Nats pussy or ass and then Ethan just pulls Darrel's cock out and starts to suck it. This leads to Darrel fucking Ethan and Nat starts licking Darrel's cock.
Food for thought, B King.
wow nice thoughts u also love women treated like sluts games but not many games of that rough fucking

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
Jan 31, 2020
Speaking for all the ancient, ugly, little pervs with one foot in the grave....HERE!!!!HERE!!!HERE!!!
And, if you're lucky, you might get to reach this ripe old age. Where you are, I once was. Where I am, you may never get to.
Funny how you say that, seeing that i'm so ancient i've become a living fossil with a bulky armor on. :KEK: I'm still a perv though. :PogChamp: Just because we're ancient and looks like a f**kin' dinosaur doesn't mean we have no right to perv around as long as it's within the law and we are being an inconvinience to no one, i say Perv On! It's what makes us feel alive and i'll only stop after i get isekai'd or i get to see the pearly gates. Lmfao

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Funny how you say that, seeing that i'm so ancient i've become a living fossil with a bulky armor on. :KEK: I'm still a perv though. :PogChamp: Just because we're ancient and looks like a f**kin' dinosaur doesn't mean we have no right to perv around as long as it's within the law and we are being an inconvinience to no one, i say Perv On! It's what makes us feel alive and i'll only stop after i get isekai'd or i get to see the pearly gates. Lmfao
Totally agree. This is fun and nobody gets hurt, in real life (sucks to be a toon). We can be who we are or take on a persona that is totally different to who we really are. We can just let our imaginations run wild and for us dinosaurs, that's about all we have left. I've run my race. I'm so okay with that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
wow nice thoughts u also love women treated like sluts games but not many games of that rough fucking
Yup. I love the cheating hotwife, whore, and slut female protagonist the most. And she can still love her husband too. I have no boundaries. This is all fun, nobody gets hurt, it's all ink or whatever. People are animals and most animals will fuck anything moving, IMO. Very few people have that loyalty trait and God bless them. I remember kissing girls when I was 10 and I was still looking for another girl to kiss. So much for my loyalty trait, lol.

Jan 31, 2020
Totally agree. This is fun and nobody gets hurt, in real life (sucks to be a toon). We can be who we are or take on a persona that is totally different to who we really are. We can just let our imaginations run wild and for us dinosaurs, that's about all we have left. I've run my race. I'm so okay with that.
I may have ran my race but i'm pretty sure there's still a little bit more to go on my pervertometer. :KEK: Ohh nice! I also like it when female protagonists in games become true to their innermost desires. Especially if they have boyfriends or are married. I dunno, it's kinda kinky for me. Really brings the spice on my mostly monotonous days.

Jan 31, 2020
Yup. I love the cheating hotwife, whore, and slut female protagonist the most. And she can still love her husband too. I have no boundaries. This is all fun, nobody gets hurt, it's all ink or whatever. People are animals and most animals will fuck anything moving, IMO. Very few people have that loyalty trait and God bless them. I remember kissing girls when I was 10 and I was still looking for another girl to kiss. So much for my loyalty trait, lol.
I can't blame you there. Though i remember having my first kiss stolen by a girl classmate of mine when i was on fifth or fourth grade. Man, those were some wild and insane days.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I may have ran my race but i'm pretty sure there's still a little bit more to go on my pervertometer. :CAKE: Ohh nice! I also like it when female protagonists in games become true to their innermost desires. Especially if they have boyfriends or are married. I dunno, it's kinda kinky for me. Really brings the spice on my mostly monotonous days.
As I always say, there are games that serve to release our inner bitch. Some of you may have said "daddy Darrel, break me" or was it just me? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
How lucky you were that you were able to choose in my case the first kiss was stolen just like the second, third and counting in fact the older sister of one of these girls who harassed me gave me my first French kiss I didn't understand what was happening she stuck her tongue in me So deep inside that I thought I was going to get the food out of my stomach. They stopped bothering me when I met the girl who is currently my wife. We were both 12. They were afraid of her because she knew how to fight.:love::love::love:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The luck of people like Darrel and Nat is that they found a useless MC, also because women are sluts so their word of loyalty is worth less than a penny, an MC with balls would have killed them, but I understand that games like these are created for people who feel like MCs, so they love to be humiliated both in real and virtual, happy with them.

• Red Heart

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Nat wants Ethan to seduce Riya, so she can feel what it's like for herself in the cuckold route. You can get there by flirting with Riya and then tell Nat about it.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
This game has nothing left to give, it has been squeezed beyond measure, it would have been intelligent on the part of the Dev to also create the part where MC fucks his colleague or others, even in front of Nat, so to see if Nat was so in love, easy for her to say she loves her husband, she has carte blanche, what a deceptive way to be happy, hahahah

• Red Heart

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Nat wants Ethan to seduce Riya, so she can feel what it's like for herself in the cuckold route. You can get there by flirting with Riya and then tell Nat about it.

Darrell is the character I would kill in a similar story, I would shoot him right in the balls, he doesn't have the slightest respect for MC, normally a Bull couldn't behave with such arrogance and rudeness, as always in these games the reality is 1 while exaggeration amounts to 1000000, impossible stories, sick behavior, and cocks that by the law of physics would not even fit in the ass of a mare, if we measure the length of Darrel's cock and Nat's Womb, only the tip and a few centimeters would fit , so funny, so I have to assume that Nat has no internal organs, because his cock reaches up to his breasts, hahahahah

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Is it my impression or is Ethan improving at sex in the dominant and alpha-cuck route, I think he can now reach the first minute, is it a great advance for the couple? :unsure:

Jan 31, 2020
As I always say, there are games that serve to release our inner bitch. Some of you may have said "daddy Darrel, break me" or was it just me? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
How lucky you were that you were able to choose in my case the first kiss was stolen just like the second, third and counting in fact the older sister of one of these girls who harassed me gave me my first French kiss I didn't understand what was happening she stuck her tongue in me So deep inside that I thought I was going to get the food out of my stomach. They stopped bothering me when I met the girl who is currently my wife. We were both 12. They were afraid of her because she knew how to fight.:love::love::love:
I myself am surprised when my classmate stole my first kiss. Though i don't have much complaint because she was one of the top 3 beauties of the class. It's just that i was so surprised and confused, i had a gaping expression on my face and a thousand yard stare for a full five minutes. I was so glad the teacher just shrugged the whole incident off as some sort of prank or harmless mischief. Though i dare say that if the situation was reversed, i probably would have been charged with acts of lasciviousness or sexual harrassment or something. Sometimes it's almost absurd when girls get away every time they do sexual advances on guys, but when guys do it, they could almost immediately land in jail. Ain't the law havin' some double standard crap? I mean, i thought women were all ranting about gender equality??

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes