Jan 31, 2020
Darrell is the character I would kill in a similar story, I would shoot him right in the balls, he doesn't have the slightest respect for MC, normally a Bull couldn't behave with such arrogance and rudeness, as always in these games the reality is 1 while exaggeration amounts to 1000000, impossible stories, sick behavior, and cocks that by the law of physics would not even fit in the ass of a mare, if we measure the length of Darrel's cock and Nat's Womb, only the tip and a few centimeters would fit , so funny, so I have to assume that Nat has no internal organs, because his cock reaches up to his breasts, hahahahah
[/QUOTE/]
Looks like Nat has some serious talent goin' on. She can fit anything inside of her, probably even an entire baseball bat. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Jokes aside, it seems you haven't met the usual typical bulls in hentai games. They almost always have this sense of superiority and supremacy over the cuck. And yeah, they also have that signature attitude of humiliating the cuck and the cheater wife/girlfriend right in front of their husband/ boyfriend.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I myself am surprised when my classmate stole my first kiss. Though i don't have much complaint because she was one of the top 3 beauties of the class. It's just that i was so surprised and confused, i had a gaping expression on my face and a thousand yard stare for a full five minutes. I was so glad the teacher just shrugged the whole incident off as some sort of prank or harmless mischief. Though i dare say that if the situation was reversed, i probably would have been charged with acts of lasciviousness or sexual harrassment or something. Sometimes it's almost absurd when girls get away every time they do sexual advances on guys, but when guys do it, they could almost immediately land in jail. Ain't the law havin' some double standard crap? I mean, i thought women were all ranting about gender equality??
This society is strange, if a man harasses a woman, it is bad and they are right, but if a woman harasses a man, they tell you that you are a coward because you don't want anything to do with her, at least they didn't dress you as a girl because her father didn't like it. that I brought boys home, is it strange that it looked good on me and I didn't feel repulsed by wearing girls' clothes? :unsure::LOL::LOL:

Maxxx5533

Jan 23, 2023
Big Rooster
MAKE YOUR GAME, EVEN IF THE GAME IS PARTLY REPEATED, THIS GAME HAS NO FUTURE. THIS GAME WAS COMPLETELY RUINED. LIKE!

Reactions: gambit87

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The luck of people like Darrel and Nat is that they found a useless MC, also because women are sluts so their word of loyalty is worth less than a penny, an MC with balls would have killed them, but I understand that games like these are created for people who feel like MCs, so they love to be humiliated both in real and virtual, happy with them.
Oooooookaaaayyy........

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This game has nothing left to give, it has been squeezed beyond measure, it would have been intelligent on the part of the Dev to also create the part where MC fucks his colleague or others, even in front of Nat, so to see if Nat was so in love, easy for her to say she loves her husband, she has carte blanche, what a deceptive way to be happy, hahahah
I have to disagree. I think there are many more paths that BKing can go down. Nat can get a lot nastier and corrupt. Hopefully, BKing is just getting warm.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Darrell is the character I would kill in a similar story, I would shoot him right in the balls, he doesn't have the slightest respect for MC, normally a Bull couldn't behave with such arrogance and rudeness, as always in these games the reality is 1 while exaggeration amounts to 1000000, impossible stories, sick behavior, and cocks that by the law of physics would not even fit in the ass of a mare, if we measure the length of Darrel's cock and Nat's Womb, only the tip and a few centimeters would fit , so funny, so I have to assume that Nat has no internal organs, because his cock reaches up to his breasts, hahahahah
Anything is possible in Toon World, my friend.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I myself am surprised when my classmate stole my first kiss. Though i don't have much complaint because she was one of the top 3 beauties of the class. It's just that i was so surprised and confused, i had a gaping expression on my face and a thousand yard stare for a full five minutes. I was so glad the teacher just shrugged the whole incident off as some sort of prank or harmless mischief. Though i dare say that if the situation was reversed, i probably would have been charged with acts of lasciviousness or sexual harrassment or something. Sometimes it's almost absurd when girls get away every time they do sexual advances on guys, but when guys do it, they could almost immediately land in jail. Ain't the law havin' some double standard crap? I mean, i thought women were all ranting about gender equality??
Yup. Burn that bra, but, don't dare look at my boobs.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If King B will use some of my scenarios that I imagine, will it be unpleasant and exciting enough for you or if not enough, what alternatives would you see as a possibility? :unsure:
Oh buddy, I can get sooooo kinky. I could take this game into another dimension of perversity. Some of my requests are in earlier posts, but I would love to take this game even deeper and darker, much darker.......In my mind, Nat is ready to ride my roller coaster into Hell and love it.

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Oh buddy, I can get sooooo kinky. I could take this game into another dimension of perversity. Some of my requests are in earlier posts, but I would love to take this game even deeper and darker, much darker.......In my mind, Nat is ready to ride my roller coaster into Hell and love it.
Most of us want to see it happen but we will always be divided between what they said openly and what they preferred to keep quiet and deny their dark desires, but I am pure darkness, I have no problem saying that I would like to see Nat on top of a table with hole and have them give him a BBC gangbang and when they finish part of their cream falls into Ethan's mouth who will be tied on his knees with a tube in his mouth so as not to waste it, that would be a dirty and hot scene ideal for the route beta-cuck? :unsure:

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Big Rooster
MAKE YOUR GAME, EVEN IF THE GAME IS PARTLY REPEATED, THIS GAME HAS NO FUTURE. THIS GAME WAS COMPLETELY RUINED. LIKE!
I disagree because it's not even halfway finished! Give it some time!
Well if I attempted to make a game, it would be never as good as this one. But it would about NTR* and hot wives/daughters/gf's.
*all forms

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I disagree because it's not even halfway finished! Give it some time!
Well if I attempted to make a game, it would be never as good as this one. But it would about NTR* and hot wives/daughters/gf's.
*all forms
If you were to make your story, it could be one where the mc's wife is an attractive elementary school teacher and catches the attention of a mini Darrel who, to approach her, poses as an elementary student to get her attention and have sex, wouldn't it be interesting where the antagonists are dwarfs? :unsure: :p:LOL:
What would a gangbang with dwarfs dressed in elementary school students' clothes be like? :unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
If you were to make your story, it could be one where the mc's wife is an attractive elementary school teacher and catches the attention of a mini Darrel who, to approach her, poses as an elementary student to get her attention and have sex, wouldn't it be interesting where the antagonists are dwarfs? :unsure: :p:LOL:
What would a gangbang with dwarfs dressed in elementary school students' clothes be like? :unsure:
:ROFLMAO: Somethings never change. I missed you Leongen.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Most of us want to see it happen but we will always be divided between what they said openly and what they preferred to keep quiet and deny their dark desires, but I am pure darkness, I have no problem saying that I would like to see Nat on top of a table with hole and have them give him a BBC gangbang and when they finish part of their cream falls into Ethan's mouth who will be tied on his knees with a tube in his mouth so as not to waste it, that would be a dirty and hot scene ideal for the route beta-cuck? :unsure:
How about if along with the cum dripping down the tube, Nat also pisses in the tube to help Ethan wash it all down? There is also something else Nat can put down that tube....if you want to go darker!! Oh, and Darrel can piss down the tube as well. When you got to go, you got to go.

• Thinking Face

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I also missed you, I haven't seen you in a while, without you my demons are loose, are you going to stay, is it a temporary visit?:love: :love:
I hope you stay
I pop in a couple of times a day, I just don't have time to post. Flat out like a lizard drinking. Now we have this cyclone heading for us ugh. Never a dull moment for Grumpy these days. I hope I haven't missed any updates

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes