Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Probably not getting any Darrel content at least for 2 updates/months lads and lasses.
It doesn't matter that Darrel appears because we already saw enough of him or that I wouldn't be surprised if he appears in the next update, what interests me more is how far he's going to go with Jenna, maybe Vance will appear (it's Big Rooster's fault, he put that idea in my corrupt head :LOL:), Ethan and Riya, is it going to be easy or is he going to have a rival, Carl and Matt, what are we going to see about them when we use Nat, if we see Peter and Nat where she gives him a manual job and he dies of a heart attack from excitement I'm interested too? :unsure:

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
It doesn't matter that Darrel appears because we already saw enough of him or that I wouldn't be surprised if he appears in the next update, what interests me more is how far he's going to go with Jenna, maybe Vance will appear (it's Big Rooster's fault, he put that idea in my corrupt head :LOL:), Ethan and Riya, is it going to be easy or is he going to have a rival, Carl and Matt, what are we going to see about them when we use Nat, if we see Peter and Nat where she gives him a manual job and he dies of a heart attack from excitement I'm interested too? :unsure:
but i think vance never got any update he was introduced only ane i don't think he will get an update now he will definitely coz he is part of game but i think king b is saving him for something else

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
but i think vance never got any update he was introduced only ane i don't think he will get an update now he will definitely coz he is part of game but i think king b is saving him for something else
You didn't realize that Vance guy was a joke because we made jokes about Jenna and Vance's relationship with Big Rooster and the others in other posts, you should read them, they're funny

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I thought this game would be the best cuckold game on the forum but the latest updates are making me think again.
:rolleyes:
No cuckold, no bbc, no femdom/humiliation. It seems more a swinging game now and i don't like this change at all
IMHO people are getting impatient, the updates aren't all-encompassing. They only deal with a few of the related routes. It's a work in progress otherwise it would tagged as Completed

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
nvm my earlier question... this update was hotter than usual! and i got my lesbian kiss and all! i just hope theres more with Jenna and later with Riya, you know more cuckolding by his wife taking his new girl and spending more time alone with Jenna.. and then maybe they can bring in Riya to streaming once Nat has more experience :devilish:;)

just let me dream ok?!

Reactions: Big Rooster

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I thought this game would be the best cuckold game on the forum but the latest updates are making me think again.
:rolleyes:
No cuckold, no bbc, no femdom/humiliation. It seems more a swinging game now and i don't like this change at all
Now this is a troll post. No BBC or cuckolding in this game, no sir. Not one scene to be found. The updates have been streaky but after months and months of all Darell all the time nobody is going to entertain this notion just because the other storylines are getting attention.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
nvm my earlier question... this update was hotter than usual! and i got my lesbian kiss and all! i just hope theres more with Jenna and later with Riya, you know more cuckolding by his wife taking his new girl and spending more time alone with Jenna.. and then maybe they can bring in Riya to streaming once Nat has more experience :devilish:;)

just let me dream ok?!
What has to do with Jenna and Nat for the next video I would like to see dom/sub content where Jenna ties Nat up, covering her eyes and uses a vibrator that she starts rubbing all over her skin and when she is close to orgasm she uses a harness with a dildo and in the first penetration Nat has a powerful orgasm and then he is going to give it a go, varying the speed and positions according to the subscribers' requests until the time is up, will Ethan and the subscribers like it for the second video? :unsure:

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
All this talk about peter. The only way I would like to see peter's character used is after Nat has become a full-fledged whore and peter uses his entire pension to fuck her in some alleyway behind the retirement home. He can film it on his phone and send it to Ethan before he finally checks out. Ethan can jerk off to it and then beg Nat to give him a discount hand-job for christmas. With no job Ethan would have to save up a lot of money to even be able to afford a 50% off hand-job service from his wife.

Maybe Nat will be nice and give it for free if he can last longer than 10 seconds, otherwise it's normal price. :devilish:
Sorry Ethan, better pay up.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

just let me dream ok?!
A threesome lesbo livestream with Nat, Riya, and Jenna??? I'm There!

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Now this is a troll post. No BBC or cuckolding in this game, no sir. Not one scene to be found. The updates have been streaky but after months and months of all Darell all the time nobody is going to entertain this notion just because the other storylines are getting attention.
I talk about last updates, not the game in general, are you able to read?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes