Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Didn't the October update have a whole BBC, cuckold scene with Darrel visiting Nat? That's the previous update from this one. Did you miss it by any chance?
Premise: i love this game man. That said I thought there would be more humiliation, femdom and hard cuckold contents. Ofc there have been cuckold and bbc contents but without those kinks. I mean chastity, sph, size comparison, exc. Maybe from how the game started I expected a slightly different development but I probably misinterpreted it. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Nonnypants

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would like to see more of Nat in gangbangs and also with students, Peter.
I also got the impression that the beginning of the game was more vivid than the sequel. Maybe the developer has some creative crisis, but maybe he just needs a little more time to tell us his story.
We all want to see a Nat gangbang followed by a bukkake and for those who like a golden shower and if afterwards Ethan gives him a hug and Nat takes the opportunity to give him a French kiss full of cream from other men, that would be a special moment for Ethan or horrible for him? :unsure:
What does Peter have to do with it Maybe he's looking for several ways for to kill Peter, then sell him as a Mortal Kombat 1 fatality dlc? :unsure:

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Premise: i love this game man. That said I thought there would be more humiliation, femdom and hard cuckold contents. Ofc
there have been cuckold and bbc contents but without those kinks. I mean chastity, sph, size comparison, exc. Maybe from how the game started I expected a slightly different development but I probably misinterpreted it. :giggle:
Nat's all sub so it would have to be written that ethan asks for it and she puts enough effort into eventually getting it right to how he wants it. The author has more a history of focus on the black dude than the dynamic between the couple. Rather than her doing kinky shit with her husband she's just gonna end up leaving him instead on that route.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Nat's all sub so it would have to be written that ethan asks for it and she puts enough effort into eventually getting it right to how he wants it. The author has more a history of focus on the black dude than the dynamic between the couple. Rather than her doing kinky shit with her husband she's just gonna end up leaving him instead on that route.
I disagree, you are looking at it like their characters are set in stone and can't undergo change. Whoever they were at the beginning of their marriage and who they are now is quite different, certainly in their behavior. Nat probably always had this hidden side to her, but it was never revealed to anyone not even herself, same goes for Ethan.

They are discovering themselves sexually and this will definitely change the way they look at eachother and their marriage. Just because Nat started doing this for Ethan's sake doesn't mean that all she does from now on has to be for him...she has her own desires, she is human right? And not a robot. Even if Nat was somewhat a "sub" to Ethan before (even though I don't really think she was) that can change really quickly.

Nat still loves Ethan, but this dance is not just about his desires anymore. The one thing we can agree on is that more focus should be put on the relationship between Ethan and Nat and where it's going before another cock (or several) enters Nat again. And it doesn't have to end with her leaving him, there are so many ways you can go with this and if the only scenario you can picture is her leaving him then you might be playing the wrong route for you.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
I am huffing obscene amounts of hopium for the dream that Ethan & Nat can remain together and in love with each other even on the QoS path!
View attachment 3168419
Whatever shape or form that "love" might take. I use the word "love" pretty loosely when refering to this story and not some idealized fairytale type of love. It can be toxic love, even abusive and with some heavy power imbalance. A dom-sub type relationship, and neither of them want to let that go. Or maybe underneath it all they just can't forget who they used to be and that keeps them staying together in some type of way.

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
Whatever shape or form that "love" might take. I use the word "love" pretty loosely when refering to this story and not some idealized fairytale type of love. It can be toxic love, even abusive and with some heavy power imbalance. A dom-sub type relationship, and neither of them want to let that go. Or maybe underneath it all they just can't forget who they used to be and that keeps them staying together in some type of way.
Absolutely, that "love" might look different than what many expect when they hear the word love. However, that abusive relationship is what I fear.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
What makes you laugh, the way the couple is deceived by Jenna, deceives them in a unique way, then why do we always talk about a couple, when only she fucks a slut and he doesn't, with or without MC's permission, Nat she would find out anyway, now subjugated by Jenna, then the scenes with Darrel when they are alone, they are disgusting, it shows how false Nat is, especially the bathroom scene in the hotel, or when she gets consoled, what a slut

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Absolutely, that "love" might look different than what many expect when they hear the word love. However, that abusive relationship is what I fear.
The love between them exists in all routes, what changes or can disappear is the respect and trust between Ethan and Nat depending on which route we choose, and also the size and color of Ethan's horns perhaps? :unsure:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
We all want to see a Nat gangbang followed by a bukkake and for those who like a golden shower and if afterwards Ethan gives him a hug and Nat takes the opportunity to give him a French kiss full of cream from other men
That would be over the top and quite a number.
Poor Ethan or happy Ethan?

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes