Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
we can always trust Leongen43 to keep it weird... say do you live in Portland Or. BTW? :LOL:
I don't live there, but would we be neighbors if I lived there? :unsure:
And I also thought about a futa Peter lovingly hugging, resting his wrinkled tits on Ethan or him taking hot photos and sending them to Darrel and Matt, will it be horrible to think about this and you already did it? :unsure::LOL:

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Ethan with a BWC? Ethan with a smooth Playboy attitude? Jenna would be the one worshipping and stalking him while Nat would be the one protecting her marriage by fighting off the vultures like Jenna.
Well maybe, in another game.
It's all fiction... or is it really?
Honestly seeing two sluts fighting over a cuck since bulls are a dime a dozen anyway would be low key wholesome and kind of funny. They end up making it a contest of who is the better hotwife catering to his fantasies better. Tell me that wouldn't be a front page game if executed with some effort.

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
Honestly seeing two sluts fighting over a cuck since bulls are a dime a dozen anyway would be low key wholesome and kind of funny. They end up making it a contest of who is the better hotwife catering to his fantasies better. Tell me that wouldn't be a front page game if executed with some effort.
Fucking love this idea, I think it'd be a fun and refreshing twist to the usual cuckold recipe without sacrificing the core tenets of cuckolding! (Size difference, usual bull tropes etc.)

BaoDiao

Apr 7, 2023
I like this game very much.,But some scenes just can't be found.,Because my native language is not English.,So I can't understand the guide.,I hope the author can come up with a scene library.,Let me see what scenes are missing,Thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Ethan with a BWC? Ethan with a smooth Playboy attitude? Jenna would be the one worshipping and stalking him while Nat would be the one protecting her marriage by fighting off the vultures like Jenna.
Well maybe, in another game.
It's all fiction... or is it really?

how do you explain that Nat accepts that Jenna seduces Ethan to put him against the wall, he wants to fuck Nat so much that he throws her husband into the hands of a tiger, then the scenes of Nat and Darrell especially in the hotel are of a unique hatefulness, Darrell is really an arrogant, never a sharing game where the wife follows the rules, never, first fucks, then tries to redeem herself, and the various weak MCs accept.

Jan 31, 2020
how do you explain that Nat accepts that Jenna seduces Ethan to put him against the wall, he wants to fuck Nat so much that he throws her husband into the hands of a tiger, then the scenes of Nat and Darrell especially in the hotel are of a unique hatefulness, Darrell is really an arrogant, never a sharing game where the wife follows the rules, never, first fucks, then tries to redeem herself, and the various weak MCs accept.
You know what they say, if you hate him that much, it only means the writers did one hell of a slapping-ass good of a job. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: I know because i feel the same way about tthat ni**a. But he is quite good as a character, in a way.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
it's just a hypothetical scenario

KROM95

May 14, 2019
60fratroom 22.jpg

Dissolving inhibitions
As the pill dissolved on her tongue, the inhaled smoke made Nat's mind spiral as she felt the heat within her body intensify.
Nat closed her eyes and savored the weightless feeling while the heat began concentrating between her legs."
She felt the remaining tendrils of doubt and nervousness dissolve away with that pill, unlocking a gate within her.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 3182698

Dissolving inhibitions
As the pill dissolved on her tongue, the inhaled smoke made Nat's mind spiral as she felt the heat within her body intensify.
Nat closed her eyes and savored the weightless feeling while the heat began concentrating between her legs."
She felt the remaining tendrils of doubt and nervousness dissolve away with that pill, unlocking a gate within her.
MERRY PHUKIN XXXMAS
It is about time to get this party started!

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Dissolving inhibitions
View attachment 3182698

Dissolving inhibitions
The perfect wife don't exi.......

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3182698

Dissolving inhibitions
That's the best way to help Carl if Nat has a gangbang with the frat boys. I wonder if they dress up as Santa Claus, how many gifts would Nat be willing to receive and would she leave any for Ethan in her mouth? :unsure:

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Honestly thats an update I might skip that college route was already scummy as fuck but having her take drugs to get past her barriers is too fucked. This is someone who has and is comfortable taking substances. If the college guys weren't written as total trash it would be a different matter. Also Ethan not participating kills the fun even further. If wanted to see a drugged slut I would go back to college.

Last edited:

BaoDiao

Apr 7, 2023
MERRY PHUKIN XXXMAS
It is about time toget this party started!
Hello friend, I remember you, thank you for the guide you sent me last time, but I'm sorry I don't understand English, I can only use a translator, and the translation is not accurate in some places, so I can't understand it, and it would be much more convenient if I could have a scene library

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes