Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Iam torn on that "remaster" We all want to see new thinngs happen to our lady. But a remaster could do that as well . Plus... the early art could be redone to current quality.
Any remastering has to be when he completes the title, otherwise it could delay his updates, he could improve the images so that they have the same quality, improve the sound, put a gallery of scenes, add fan art made by him and members like Big Rooster and if there are adding scenes discarded due to lack of time, that would be fine, right? :unsure: :unsure:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I guess... remasters in my opinion are when DEV's have a writer block on where to take the story. So... fall back and work with what has been done, take the suggestions from the peanut gallery and to a revamp. It buy's them time so they do not put out a weak story going forward. ( just my thought )

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I for one can wait on a "remastered' game, but I feel many gamers will be turned off by the artwork, hence KingB will be potentially missing out on some more patrons.
I guess... remasters in my opinion are when DEV's have a writer block on where to take the story. So... fall back and work with what has been done, take the suggestions from the peanut gallery and to a revamp. It buy's them time so they do not put out a weak story going forward. ( just my thought )
IMO KingB has enough of a coherent story already to finish the game and all the patrons input he includes only embellishes the game, so I can't see him running out of ideas as to where its going.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
True that.... Not saying Kingb is stalled.... Just saying that those who Do Do remakes may be..... Ilove what king be is doing.... I can never guess what is cuming out.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I got a Patreon email that read "King B" in the subject line. I opened it all excited and then saw it was just a reminder of the patron benefits. :ROFLMAO:

KROM95

May 14, 2019
61natarrivesex 12.jpg
Caught lacking

"Are you trying to say this pathetic excuse of a dick isn't big enough to fill me?" Nat asked while pointing at Ethan's softened penis that was dripping the last few drops of semen onto the floor as it shrunk.

"I... I mean." Ethan stammered.

"Mean what? That your tiny dick can't satisfy me anymore? That you aren't man enough to please your wife anymore?"

Ethan couldn't answer as he stared fearfully and worriedly at Nat.

P.S - I was trying to include a Peter scene for this coming update. But I got too caught up in the aftermath of the frat house scene. I really enjoyed playing with various resulting dynamics and added more and more. As a result, it became much bigger than I had planned.

So, I have decided to push the Peter scene to the next update and publish only the aftermath this time. Don't worry, this update has more hot scenes than I had initially planned with the Peter update

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes