dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I think this game still doesn't have the type of route you want. That kind of scenario is planned for an offshoot from vanilla twist route.
In the current cheat route, I'm trying to create a slippery slope if a person has enabling and couragement from a friend like Jenna. The other cheat route haven't begun to take form yet. The story needs to progress a little further for that.
I can't cover all the routes at once. So i hope you can try out and enjoy all the many other routes till then.
Haha. I was hoping you'd say that. :)

I've rarely played a game this early in development, so wasn't sure if one of the currently vanilla-ish routes would possibly take off in a slow-burn (my fave) later in the game. Fingers crossed Darryl & maybe a much shadier second-cousin of his (or three) has a fresh crack at Vanilla Nat later in the game. lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Jccurtis

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
This game is so good. Even If i live with my grandmom in a very small home this game makes me jerk off while she is present. Thank god she is blind.
Ah, yes. The ol' "Blind grandma in the room while you jack" scenario. Classic. Know it well. Even better if she's baking cookies.

(Kidding, cause that's ridiculous. Blind grandmas can't bake).

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
the walkthrough is too confusing can someone please tell me how to get Nat and Jenna to go out to the nightclub together?
I think that is the NTR Nat angry route. To my recollection, you have to be a dick to her every time she talks to Daryll and make a big scene at the gym then fuck the neighbor when she comes on to you. Then Nat will be so steaming hot pissed off that she will resolve herself to be the biggest cheating whore who ever whored. A few more decisions that piss her off and shoot down cuckolding and Nat goes buck wild in secret, sneaking off to the gym and the club.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Is this a bug? I also noticed this in previous versions. Choices:
-Try to interrupt...
-Express displeasure about Darrel...
-Keep looking...
-Accept the challenge...
-Be curious how Sam...
-Show shock...
-I don't look at other men...
-Apologize...
-Ask for more details...
-It's a bit too bizzare...
-Change position to show...
-Get upset
-Ignore
-Interrupt and save...
-Avoid talking...
-I wish I could...
-Decline
-Follow Nat...
-Watch
-Stop Darrel...
-Reject...
There may be some variations but at least these specific choices can also lead to the bug.
Ethan tells Nat about what happened but the game still assumes Ethan didn't say anything about Jenna's advances when Nat chatted with Jenna, thus leading to Ntr path. I actually thought this would be a unique path because Ethan here doesn't support Nat 'mingling' and tries to push away Darrel, but he watches when Darrel touched Nat in the gym, giving him conflicted feelings and giving him the knowledge about Nat's infidelity while Nat is oblivious that he knows about it and is trying to hide it. The 5 anger stats may cause the Ntr path to emerge but it is still worth noting the 17 romance points and the fact that Ethan admitted to Jenna's actions because of high relationship points.
Can you guys replicate this and do you see the same results? King B does this only lead to ntr path and the bug is actually Ethan telling about Jenna?

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Is this a bug? I also noticed this in previous versions. Choices:
-Try to interrupt...
-Express displeasure about Darrel...
-Keep looking...
-Accept the challenge...
-Be curious how Sam...
-Show shock...
-I don't look at other men...
-Apologize...
-Ask for more details...
-It's a bit too bizzare...
-Change position to show...
-Get upset
-Ignore
-Interrupt and save...
-Avoid talking...
-I wish I could...
-Decline
-Follow Nat...
-Watch
-Stop Darrel...
-Reject...
There may be some variations but at least these specific choices can also lead to the bug.
Ethan tells Nat about what happened but the game still assumes Ethan didn't say anything about Jenna's advances when Nat chatted with Jenna, thus leading to Ntr path. I actually thought this would be a unique path because Ethan here doesn't support Nat 'mingling' and tries to push away Darrel, but he watches when Darrel touched Nat in the gym, giving him conflicted feelings and giving him the knowledge about Nat's infidelity while Nat is oblivious that he knows about it and is trying to hide it. The 5 anger stats may cause the Ntr path to emerge but it is still worth noting the 17 romance points and the fact that Ethan admitted to Jenna's actions because of high relationship points.
Can you guys replicate this and do you see the same results? King B does this only lead to ntr path and the bug is actually Ethan telling about Jenna?
Yeah, it's meant to go down the ntr path for now. I did find the dialogue bug at the point you mentioned about Nat still saying Ethan hid about Jenna visiting. This is going down the Ethan depressed path. But high romance will come into play when it comes to the point of make or break the relationship in future.

Reactions: WatsonJohn
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes