NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
ty but how?
There are some crucial things you have to do. These include dogging Nat about talking to Daryll at the beginning of the game. Then you have to have the husband completely uninterested in swinging and cuckolding when you talk to the neighbors. He needs to also follow Nat and Daryll to the gym instead of the job interview but interfere and make a scene. He also needs to not apologize and not show any interest in sharing but fuck the neighbor anyway. By this point, she will be so pissed that she will sneak off and fuck Darryl and keep it all a secret. The husband will not be invited when she goes to the club and the scenes play out differently.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Is there going to be a cheating path after rejecting swinging and Jenna for Nat? cause after that it seems like Nat is perfectly content with Ethan and no more options for NTR. I was hoping for a slow burn to infidelity where Nat is content for awhile due to Ethan's loyalty but Jenna's influence still quietly creeps in if Ethan is not on top of it. Like Nat still goes to the gym with Darrel and is slowly seduced or the old man grinds down Nat's resistance to touching.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone has a fix to the walkthrough? It starts on step 18 when you download it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanxs in advance!

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Thanxs, but Its not letting me open in google. It goes straight to pdf. NVM. I got it thabxs.

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Update for mobile Android please, I don't have PC.
This game is good
Time to buy a new PC :).

There's actually a post someone made that is an unofficial Android version. Just look at previous pages.
Alternatively, you can install Joiplay from Play store and the Renpy plugin as well. You can then download the PC version and have it ported to Joiplay.

Reactions: PITOZO

QinXuoh

Apr 28, 2019
Time to buy a new PC :).

There's actually a post someone made that is an unofficial Android version. Just look at previous pages.
Alternatively, you can install Joiplay from Play store and the Renpy plugin as well. You can then download the PC version and have it ported to Joiplay.
maybe I'll buy a new PC again when the price of btc goes up 80%, or when this game is complete
thanks for the advice, bro. very easy to understand

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes