matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Of course, Ethan can dating with another women too. Our mc is not ugly, he is a handsome guy. But, I think, like every cuck, he will be obsessed with this fetish. He could fuck other girls, but maybe... wanna be cucked by other girls too.

In the sex scenes, instead of passively watching or just being humiliated. Give to Ethan a secondary role. Kiss his wife, stimulate her breasts, suck her pussy, clean up, sloopy seconds...

that's it

Last edited:

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
I hope we can get some hot sex scenes with Ethan and 2 girls no other guys or hell her fucking a girl with a big strap on would be hot as hell too it doesn't always have to be a guy

• Angry
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
In the sex scenes, instead of passively watching or just being humiliated. Give to Ethan a secondary role. Kiss his wife, stimulate her breasts, suck her pussy, clean up, sloopy seconds...
I see guys cradling their wife's head, holding her hands, and just generally being physically and emotionally supportive during cuckold sex, and I call it "cuckling". It's a portmanteau of cucking and cuddling. I don't think there's a word for it in the community, but there should be, but I don't know if it'll stick. It's peak combination of eroticism and emotional connection for the lifestyle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: matthww

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Excerpt :-
Ethan had seen his wife only a moment ago.
But the sight of her walking into the living room took his breath away as if he was seeing her in that dress and hairstyle for the first time.
There wasn't any difference in appearance, but there was a big change in the aura Nat had about her.
Nat had a radiance of confidence and sexiness about her Ethan had never seen before.
It almost felt like she was a different woman despite looking the same.
1648922466742.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

But the sight of her walking into the living room took his breath away as if he was seeing her in that dress and hairstyle for the first time.
There wasn't any difference in appearance, but there was a big change in the aura Nat had about her.
Nat had a radiance of confidence and sexiness about her Ethan had never seen before.
View attachment 1736357
This art is absolutely stunning!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Of course, Ethan can dating with another women too. Our mc is not ugly, he is a handsome guy. But, I think, like every cuck, he will be obsessed with this fetish. He could fuck other girls, but maybe... wanna be cucked by other girls too.

that's it
Facepalm emoji bait: 'Or have Ethan lick her from underneath while their juices splat on his face and dude's sweaty, swinging balls beat his nose up like a punching bag. Fun for the whole family.'

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Maybe Nat turns herself into a new Jenna (ntr route), but most of the routes go the other way
We don't need multiple routes where Ethan is encouraging the whole thing and Nat is reluctant, if that's what you mean by this. It's just not interesting to some of us. One should be sufficient. Especially when there's no route yet with reluctantly cheating Nat who still loves her husband but is weak to temptation.

I agree on the slow build progression though as well as the dynamic where the couple otherwise loves each other throughout. Otherwise there's no conflict & little reason to move forward.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
We don't need multiple routes where Ethan is encouraging the whole thing and Nat is reluctant, if that's what you mean by this. It's just not interesting to some of us. One should be sufficient. Especially when there's no route yet with reluctantly cheating Nat who still loves her husband but is weak to temptation.

I agree on the slow build progression though as well as the dynamic where the couple otherwise loves each other throughout. Otherwise there's no conflict & little reason to move forward.
Of course, I'm here talking about the routes where consent matters (cuckolding, nat reluctant and others). In the endgame, things go off the rails on some routes and that's a matter for the future, but for now... it would be good to keep things as they are.

Personally, I prefer the route where Ethan encourages his reluctant wife because I think it makes the beginning more coherent (yes, I hope she becomes more independent, but if she was so obstinate at first, she'd look like everyone else's sociopathic wife, a boring cliché). Nat and Jenna have very different personalities. Jenna is a whore, a woman who doesn't submit to any man. She is very self-confident. She is the sociopathic hotwife. But Nat is more shy and reserved. Maybe Nat turns herself into a new Jenna (ntr route), but most of the routes go the other way

I didn't suggest multiple routes where ethan encourages nat. I'm talking about routes where ethan consent will be inviolable, and these routes are the majority in the game since now
I just want the relationship between Jenna and her guy not to be a role model for ethan-nat relationship.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I didn't suggest multiple routes where ethan encourages nat. I'm talking about routes where ethan consent will be inviolable, and these routes are the majority in the game since now
I just want the relationship between Jenna and her guy not to be a role model for ethan-nat relationship.
King B has already dropped hints that, at least on either the NTR or cuckold route, the couple will likely be going much further into the lifestyle than Jenna's relationship. There's going to be cuckold pregnancy in the endgame. That's not to say the style of the relationship will be the same, I'm sure there will be much more exposition on the understanding and love Ethan and Nat have for each other as well as the logical A-to-B process of going from innocent wife to sex-positive, cock-hungry hotwife.

For myself, and I'm sure for many here, I personally hope for a BBC Queen of Spades sub-route for the cuckold path. Peter et al. doesn't quite do it for me but to each their own.

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022

View attachment 1736357
Loved it.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes