WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 1749193

Unlocked
A symbol of freedom, and a promise of return.
Nat temporarily returning something important to her husband.

Any guesses?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am only guessing it might be the IUD or birth control pills ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am only guessing it might be the IUD or birth control pills ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Blimey! There is no indication she is on either of those but an IUD isn't something you just yank out in the loo. It would be a great moment, though.

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Excerpt:
It felt so surreal, yet so erotic to stare at each other in this position.
When Ethan had fallen in love with her eyes for the first time all those years ago, he never imagined that one day, he would be staring at those eyes from under another man's ball while she's about to be fucked by that man.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Excerpt:
When Ethan had fallen in love with her eyes for the first time all those years ago, he never imagined that one day, he would be staring at those eyes from under another man's ball while she's about to be fucked by that man.
If I was Ethan I would be thinking "Don'tfartdon'tfartdon'tfartpleasedon'tfart."

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

Excerpt:
Ngl that perspective is funny. I mean, Ethan has no choice now but to poke him in the ass while Darrel pokes his wife. It's only fair.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021

Excerpt:
Seems a tad ridiculous..

• Haha
Reactions: poloko and krak0n
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes