fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
This update was amazing. Better than the Darrel gym update. Looking forward to the morning after discussion. Hopefully the next update will include the old dude. I am guessing there needs to be some progress with the 2 dudes from the club and the Indian lady at the husbands work. I am looking forward to our main couples interactions with the other cuckold couple, I think there could be some hot progression there but I don't have any ideas yet.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
under spoilers theres a "lesbian" tag, will the game have lesbian route eg- wife cheats with another girl? i dont know if that would be NTR or Hotwifing?

Jul 20, 2020
This update was amazing. Better than the Darrel gym update. Looking forward to the morning after discussion. Hopefully the next update will include the old dude. I am guessing there needs to be some progress with the 2 dudes from the club and the Indian lady at the husbands work. I am looking forward to our main couples interactions with the other cuckold couple, I think there could be some hot progression there but I don't have any ideas yet.
how did u got ur hands on the new update?

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
U mean a hindu lady ? Damn hindutwa will linch u lol

• Angry
Reactions: MrMf101

HarbingerofDeath

May 24, 2018
Married new in town with my husband, very conservative and prudish by nature. 3 days in the new house and she's already cheated at least a couple of times. Like how stupid are we having to assume Ethan is for him to not notice anything. Oh sorry hun I've only been here two days and have not left your side but a friend invited me to the gym tomorrow so I'm going to flake last minute on doing my job as wife providing moral and emotional support since I like to say how worried I am for my husband with recent events. This is getting deleted cause I need more then some jiggly boobs to get my motor running your impossible timeline just breaks any immersion I had been trying to achieve.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Married new in town with my husband, very conservative and prudish by nature. 3 days in the new house and she's already cheated at least a couple of times. Like how stupid are we having to assume Ethan is for him to not notice anything. Oh sorry hun I've only been here two days and have not left your side but a friend invited me to the gym tomorrow so I'm going to flake last minute on doing my job as wife providing moral and emotional support since I like to say how worried I am for my husband with recent events. This is getting deleted cause I need more then some jiggly boobs to get my motor running your impossible timeline just breaks any immersion I had been trying to achieve.
Lol, if you got that kind of storyline, that means you made the choices to make that happen. That's like 1/12 storylines in that part of the game.

ILPG0303

Feb 2, 2021
I'm new to this game, want to ask so there are two Cuckold routes right?

what difference will happen between Ethan getting the job and not ? can not just have a job or not, right?

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I've read your Livestream book and it was fun. The pacing was a little fast for me personally as a novel, and there were a few typos but I enjoyed it. Curious what made you switch from writing novels to games.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I've read your Livestream book and it was fun. The pacing was a little fast for me personally as a novel, and there were a few typos but I enjoyed it. Curious what made you switch from writing novels to games.
Thanks. The books were written a few years ago. So they aren't that polished. After taking a long break from writing, I was thinking about getting into writing again. While writing, I faced the problem of being forced to choose a storyline from many good ideas I had. So I thought about writing an interactive novel and did some research into it. I've always liked erotic games and visual novels so gave it a try. I think it was around this time last year I started learning Renpy and Daz3d.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Thanks. The books were written a few years ago. So they aren't that polished. After taking a long break from writing, I was thinking about getting into writing again. While writing, I faced the problem of being forced to choose a storyline from many good ideas I had. So I thought about writing an interactive novel and did some research into it. I've always liked erotic games and visual novels so gave it a try. I think it was around this time last year I started learning Renpy and Daz3d.
Hello, may I ask where these books are available? :unsure:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Great update. Will be interesting to see what happens between Nat and Ethan now that she has tasted the hotwife lifestyle.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes