WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Is there an Ethan reluctant path? There's Nat reluctant but if it's the other way around and it's Nat that encourages Ethan in that direction, it would still end up in cuckolding path, which I assume to be when both are into it. Their dialogue also suggests that Ethan is more encouraging than Nat when it was Nat that actually encouraged Ethan.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Is there an Ethan reluctant path? There's Nat reluctant but if it's the other way around and it's Nat that encourages Ethan in that direction, it would still end up in cuckolding path, which I assume to be when both are into it. Their dialogue also suggests that Ethan is more encouraging than Nat when it was Nat that actually encouraged Ethan.
Did you try the "Ethan reluctant" guide in the short guide?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. There is no faithful ethan and cheating wife path? I try, but I cant find a way to reach that.

On my save there was no new content I guess...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Great update. The cuckolding path is really shaping up. But I think that I liked the cuck scene better in the NTR path. The subtle differences just leaned into the fetish harder. It was very interesting to do it on the high-romance wife reluctant option as well. My only suggestion is that the paths should not end the same way with the husband kicked to the couch in every playthrough. It provides a sense of futility and should only apply to the NTR path, where it has the most impact. In the other cuckolding paths Darrell should know his place as a bull and leave the couple to have a cuddle and discuss what happened. Missed opportunity. Plus, it would be kinda fun to see Nat try to hide her disappointment when he leaves.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Mhh. There is no faithful ethan and cheating wife path? I try, but I cant find a way to reach that.

On my save there was no new content I guess...
There is such a path. It is called the Nat angry path. But to get it Ethan has to be a real asshole. It is all in the guide. I think it turns into Ethan Depressed path at one point because he needs to catch them at the gym and make a scene. So he knows what is happening but can't do anything about it.

Apr 16, 2021
Amazing game! The art was a bit strange to get used to at first but it really grew on me.
And the storyline is just *chefs kiss*. Bravo.

Reactions: King B

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Great update. The cuckolding path is really shaping up. But I think that I liked the cuck scene better in the NTR path. The subtle differences just leaned into the fetish harder. It was very interesting to do it on the high-romance wife reluctant option as well. My only suggestion is that the paths should not end the same way with the husband kicked to the couch in every playthrough. It provides a sense of futility and should only apply to the NTR path, where it has the most impact. In the other cuckolding paths Darrell should know his place as a bull and leave the couple to have a cuddle and discuss what happened. Missed opportunity. Plus, it would be kinda fun to see Nat try to hide her disappointment when he leaves.
Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
Is there something wrong with the pdf walk through? It comes out super blurry after download no matter how I zoom in or out

PALADINO3

Jun 25, 2018
Isn't there a better walkthrough/guide than this one? I remember there was another one before. The images in a flowchart type printed like this is confusing

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes