SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I would say no because there is also the variable of which member of the couple is pushing things forward in the cuckolding direction. There also seem to be a few off-ramps where the couple can hit the breaks and go back to the "vanilla" route. I also believe that, although not implemented yet, there will be swinging routes and husband-only cheating routes. The story stubs for these are already active. The NTR route has very specific conditions that have to be met although there are at least three different directions it can go in.
Ahh good to see you again and thanks for the answers.
Would you say it does a better/more realistic job with the story/these types of relationships then the other games we discussed? TAC, Anna Affection, etc..

Reactions: Kripke

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
just wanna confirm, but old saves should work properly, right?

Checking to make sure because the route i'm on ends in the same place as the previous version.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
just wanna confirm, but old saves should work properly, right?

Checking to make sure because the route i'm on ends in the same place as the previous version.
If you are on the route where you went to the club without the husband (oblivious route) or the pure route there isn't any new content. The new content is for NTR route where you took your husband to the club and he agreed to be cuckolded, the husband wants cuckolding (Nat Reluctant), or the wife wants to cuck him (Ethan Reluctant).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Please go through the simple guide. You'll find ethan oblivious path.
There is such a path. It is called the Nat angry path. But to get it Ethan has to be a real asshole. It is all in the guide. I think it turns into Ethan Depressed path at one point because he needs to catch them at the gym and make a scene. So he knows what is happening but can't do anything about it.
imho - it is not good gamedesign when you need a guide to see that.

I tried to get to the point with choices that felt right to achieve that.

But I will have a look.

Edit: Looked at the WT - but I think there is a lot missing. The first full section I can see is "25. Nat office 1"
Edit 2: Ok - seems bugged. Opening in Chrome worked, but not in my Acrobat app. o_O

Last edited:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
King B with this update you forced me to become a patreon of your game. Damn dev, you are too good!
This is one of the best update, i loved it. Now i hope to see some humiliation (creampie cleaning, foot licking during sex with bull and in the final some forced bi) for Ethan in the cuckold or in the NTR path.
I'd also add to those suggestions, a broken condom or just bareback with Darrell, Pete getting some and either one of the dance partners also being gym members for some threesome action or Darrell and his brother or a friend both barebacking

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love this update! The Cuckold route is amazing ! There is so many ways this can go from here. The Genre shows Alan in the future. Maybe we can get her in a MMF Threesome someday. I just do not want to see the MC turn into a soft limp dick idiot. It would be cool if he keeps his plan, and, keeps her interested in keeping to that with him and a strong relationship as they seem to have now. I guess we will see in the morning after . I am excited to see that.

Dec 27, 2018
fantastic game with soo many great route but it getting hard to find everything walkthrough is very intense but at several sections it gives simple list on how to get to that point what i could really do with is that list at each point where route is decided ie cuck, cheat, peter, vanilla or other then i can easy go from there with nice clean saves plus 1 extra for who she went to club with

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes