gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
But i dont know why it didnt work i follow the guide but for some reason there never ends up being a cancel option. She always goes to the gym for some reason but ill keep trying.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
But i dont know why it didnt work i follow the guide but for some reason there never ends up being a cancel option. She always goes to the gym for some reason but ill keep trying.
Start over again from page one. It is obvious that you fucked up early because there are no later options that corrupt her so much that she doesn't have the option to cancel the gym trip.

ILPG0303

Feb 2, 2021
Need a help, I played the Ntr Nat mad route first than I try the Ntr argue.

but after the first meet at gym and choose stop both two route play the same.

than the after choose feel like I lose on it. because I keep play the same,

Can anyone that got it to work tell me the choices they made please. If there have some suggest for the step after the walkthrough guide that will be the best.

also, want ask on the walkthrough guide it always show who is "angry" or "upset" feeling step. Are then the different between Ntr Nat mad route and Ntr argue route?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Question: The MC , Nat, and Daryl is a Cuckold situation. When Nat decides to stay in the room with Daryl because he says he is not done and rhe MC leaves.... would this be a hotwife ? Ha.. I am not sure what to call this. If she tells him about what happen in the morning then I think it is Hotwifing.... if not ummmm.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Need a help, I played the Ntr Nat mad route first than I try the Ntr argue.

but after the first meet at gym and choose stop both two route play the same.

than the after choose feel like I lose on it. because I keep play the same,

Can anyone that got it to work tell me the choices they made please. If there have some suggest for the step after the walkthrough guide that will be the best.

also, want ask on the walkthrough guide it always show who is "angry" or "upset" feeling step. Are then the different between Ntr Nat mad route and Ntr argue route?
Did you check the short guide?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Well, King already said to me sometime that even in the vanilla path Ethan and Nat will be able to make naughty things. Ethan indeed can even start push Nat to exhibitionism. So, i at least will hope and wait for my romantic and kinkier couple ;)
Ok, this sounds good. I like stories where the wife becomes a little slut. I'll try.

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
King B

One idea on the walkthrough is to list out every single event like you have in the images folder

And then for each event list the various options for the event and the preconditions for triggering that option for that event

Reactions: jenn20

ILPG0303

Feb 2, 2021
Did you check the short guide?
I did, but the question is coming from after the short guide :(

I just have a check

Then, I follow the walkthrough I keep get into the same line and end at 29 After Club 1. It that because the cuck point is 0,
I play the NTR mad route but how I go to the 32 to meet the ' Ethan refuse to let Nat cuckold him ' that step.

Last edited:

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I did, but the question is coming from after the short guide :(

I just have a check

Then, I follow the walkthrough I keep get into the same line and end at 29 After Club 1. It that because the cuck point is 0,
I play the NTR mad route but how I go to the 32 to meet the ' Ethan refuse to let Nat cuckold him ' that step.
You have to go through the ethan reluctant path for that. That's also in the guide.

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Question: The MC , Nat, and Daryl is a Cuckold situation. When Nat decides to stay in the room with Daryl because he says he is not done and rhe MC leaves.... would this be a hotwife ? Ha.. I am not sure what to call this. If she tells him about what happen in the morning then I think it is Hotwifing.... if not ummmm.
Nat will be addicted and a mess lol

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes