eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
I loved the cukold sex scene in this update. Well done. I was afraid that the story was gonna go slowly and avoid sex scenes like a lot of other games do.
I know a lot of people don't like submissive cuckold protagonist, but please maintain an option to become very submissive.
Thanks.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The walkthrough is a complete mess to be honest, I'm trying to go through the NTR route (cheating behind ethan's back) but I can't seem to pick the right choices somehow.
There is 3 possible NTR paths: NTR Nat Mad, NTR Nat Argue, and NTR Ethan Oblivious. Nat Apology can also lead to Ethan Depressed, where he just kind of rolls over and gives up (I think it can be either NTR or Cuckold path). The short guide is better put together for those who are having problems making the "right" choices. Ethan Oblivious is in one of my previous posts and can be either an NTR or Cuck route as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
How different are the Nat mad and Nat argue routes? From the guide they look really similar except a few small differences but ultimately it looks like they end up at the same place. Are the differences basically in the dialogue during the sex scenes? Seems kind of redundant. I assume the cuck route is similarly laid out with mad, upset, oblivious, and maybe one that's more cohesive but still him being humiliated?
Do the sharing/vanilla routes follow the same pattern as well? Wait, is there even a separate and distinct sharing route?
Where can I find the rest of the short guide?

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
I can barely view that pdf walkthrough on the intro page, can someone list the steps to get the Nat Reluctant path?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How different are the Nat mad and Nat argue routes? From the guide they look really similar except a few small differences but ultimately it looks like they end up at the same place. Are the differences basically in the dialogue during the sex scenes? Seems kind of redundant. I assume the cuck route is similarly laid out with mad, upset, oblivious, and maybe one that's more cohesive but still him being humiliated?
Do the sharing/vanilla routes follow the same pattern as well? Wait, is there even a separate and distinct sharing route?
Where can I find the rest of the short guide?
As far as the NTR paths the main difference is whether or not Nat ultimately goes to the gym with Darryl. Her decision not to go doesn't close his path, but it does open up a potential path with her decrepit half-dead landlord. As far as the Cuckolding paths, there are two main paths, Ethan Reluctant and Nat Reluctant. In each case, one partner is pushing things forward for their own sexual gratification and the other is not as sure. The sharing or swinging path hasn't really developed yet although the seeds have been planted (as well as a potential husband-only cheating path). As for the short guide, it is available from a post by King B. I wish it was linked on the main page but you should be able to find the post pretty easily with the search function.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
As far as the NTR paths the main difference is whether or not Nat ultimately goes to the gym with Darryl. Her decision not to go doesn't close his path, but it does open up a potential path with her decrepit half-dead landlord. As far as the Cuckolding paths, there are two main paths, Ethan Reluctant and Nat Reluctant. In each case, one partner is pushing things forward for their own sexual gratification and the other is not as sure. The sharing or swinging path hasn't really developed yet although the seeds have been planted (as well as a potential husband-only cheating path). As for the short guide, it is available from a post by King B. I wish it was linked on the main page but you should be able to find the post pretty easily with the search function.
a Sharing path wold be good after this Cuckold session . Nat has already tasted the forbidden fruit and liked it. Now she can pull her husband in and have it all. They enjoy adventures together.

Reactions: Weeeed and Grimsnak

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
There is 3 possible NTR paths: NTR Nat Mad, NTR Nat Argue, and NTR Ethan Oblivious. Nat Apology can also lead to Ethan Depressed, where he just kind of rolls over and gives up (I think it can be either NTR or Cuckold path). The short guide is better put together for those who are having problems making the "right" choices. Ethan Oblivious is in one of my previous posts and can be either an NTR or Cuck route as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thxxx man soo much for this!!!

Reactions: NewTricks

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love this game ! Well witten. Many option paths. I like the render style. Is there any perverts out there gifted in Drawing ? Some Art work would be very cool here if the Dev does not mind.

Reactions: jenn20

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Ohhhh I forgot about that. THat would be cool . But may as we feared to lead her down a slut path. I like what you said about different sex partners (and I'll add adventures) with the Husband. I think we agree we would hate to see her main paths go into slut darkness. Or Narrowly focused on Daryl or just BBC.
Yes, not a "dark" slut route but instead a "Queen" slut route, where the Wife choices sex partners or others kinks for the husband's arousal :)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes, not a "dark" slut route but instead a "Queen" slut route, where the Wife choices sex partners or others kinks for the husband's arousal :)
If they do this together ...it would almost seem like they would stalk out men or women to involve in their Kinks. THat would also keep the romance / sexual peaks of the relationship at high marks.

Reactions: Weeeed

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Another good update, and it's nice to see a game actually constantly updated instead of a different excuse every month. I have to agree with some of the other comments though and wish there was a route/option to have Ethan be more in control instead of doing whatever Darius and Nat tell him to do.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Another good update, and it's nice to see a game actually constantly updated instead of a different excuse every month. I have to agree with some of the other comments though and wish there was a route/option to have Ethan be more in control instead of doing whatever Darius and Nat tell him to do.
It can sill happen. Remember,, Ethan in one of the Cuckold routes totally planed the cuckold for Nat . Sent her links to get her excited. Had her get felt up in the Bar. She even comments that his ability as a lover has increased greatly. THen he call Dereck for the cuckold date with Nate. I just do no want him to get dominated by lust fora BBC. There can be a lot of balance. I love the opening picture where they are all together.... Derick , Nat, MC , Sam his wife andthe old guy. Man would that make for a great finally !

Reactions: jenn20 and Weeeed
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes