Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I am really enjoying this game, although the last update had nothing for me personally.

I did not choose the cuckold path for my game play - that facet of games and RL stuff does nothing for me. That's all on me of course.

Still, looking forward to the future of this game and its possibilities. Jenna's corruption of Nate is thoroughly enjoyable to see, looking forward to more.

And more of the creepy old guy and the lady at Ethan's workplace (I forget their names).

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
guys sorry but i'm a retard because i can't understand this walkthrough, please could someone give me a save game in this part
but if possible before these scenes so I can see the content better please
guys please help me someone give me a save please i can't open these scenes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Jenna is made from "FW Rebekah HD for Victoria 8."
Nat is going to be a hard one because she's a custom-made model.
Great work & Love the game!
I thought so, I see some similarities with some available assets, but great work with her.
As a side note, I have no interest in making $ off of your work, unlike some others, it's just for fun.
Kudo's

Reactions: King B

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
Not sure about that I did not follow a walkthrough.... But I just ran it again... and like I said, if you fuck both Daryl and Matt.... it ends there wit ha conversation at home with MC. Now if you play your cards right and just get a BJ from Daryl... then that helps to open the Cuckold path
is that blowjob at gym?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Play the game.... It is a Great Game. Do different answers for different paths . READ THE TEXT ! Answers will change. There is 5 paths

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Jenna seems to no longer visit Ethan in some paths in this version compared to the previous ones. For example, Jenna doesn't visit Ethan in Nat reluctant path. King B I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it intended because the walkthrough still states that the only times that Jenna doesn't visit Ethan is when Nat and Ethan are both into it or Nat never went to the gym and is happy.
That was a bug I fixed and the walkthrough was updated accordingly. I think you are checking an older walkthrough.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How do you get to this path? Being on Ethan reluctant path automatically flags Jenna not being upset.
View attachment 1799337
I think that the JenUpset flag comes from the lunch with Nat if she disparages her lifestyle. From the flowchart it looks like it then is checked directly after Nat sexts Darrel to determine whether or not she texts Jenna to tempt her husband, which is an essential part of the Ethan reluctant path. I don't know the implications of not having that message sent since when I was playing the Ethan reluctant path Nat was intrigued at that lunch. Does Jenna try to seduce Ethan anyway? I suppose that would be the malicious thing to do after being disrespected.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I think that the JenUpset flag comes from the lunch with Nat if she disparages her lifestyle. From the flowchart it looks like it then is checked directly after Nat sexts Darrel to determine whether or not she texts Jenna to tempt her husband, which is an essential part of the Ethan reluctant path. I don't know the implications of not having that message sent since when I was playing the Ethan reluctant path Nat was intrigued at that lunch. Does Jenna try to seduce Ethan anyway? I suppose that would be the malicious thing to do after being disrespected.
The jen_upset flag appears when Nat denies Jenna's claim that Ethan was checking her out.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
How do you get to this path? Being on Ethan reluctant path automatically flags Jenna not being upset.
View attachment 1799337
There, both paths end up having Jenna visiting Ethan shortly after. When I cannot be sure about certain conditions in a path, I usually cover both possibilities in the programming just in case. That's why players discovered some interesting story lines even I didn't know of. So, some short paths might not be possible to trigger. They are there to catch things I might have missed. But longer ones are always tested.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
There, both paths end up having Jenna visiting Ethan shortly after. When I cannot be sure about certain conditions in a path, I usually cover both possibilities in the programming just in case. That's why players discovered some interesting story lines even I didn't know of. So, some short paths might not be possible to trigger. They are there to catch things I might have missed. But longer ones are always tested.
Yeah, in both paths, Jenna would end up visiting Ethan. But I thought Jenna being upset and thus Nat not being able to contact Jenna leads to having a different path or dynamic between Nat and Jenna because in this case, Nat never agreed to test Ethan and Jenna just went and did the deed herself.
Also, one of the paths where both Ethan and Nat are into cuckolding leads to Jenna still visiting Ethan. Is this intentional, given that in this version you removed Jenna visiting Ethan in Nat reluctant path?

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes