packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
If you cheated with Daryl at the Gym and Matt fucked her in the Bar bathroom... Yes this is the Cheating route. Go back and play .. do not select Daryl and do other selections..will get you on the Cuckhold route... Have fun! THere is so many selections that can change the paths. Read the dialog.... it is fun, suggestive, and add to the experience.

Reactions: jenn20

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
But according to the walkthough it should continue after she cheated on him with both darrel and matt
Not sure about that I did not follow a walkthrough.... But I just ran it again... and like I said, if you fuck both Daryl and Matt.... it ends there wit ha conversation at home with MC. Now if you play your cards right and just get a BJ from Daryl... then that helps to open the Cuckold path

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This version stops after the night club event, am I missing something?
Yes and no. The pure love path and NTR path (Ethan oblivious) are only updated to the nightclub event but the various cuckold paths have more content at the moment.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Jenna seems to no longer visit Ethan in some paths in this version compared to the previous ones. For example, Jenna doesn't visit Ethan in Nat reluctant path. King B I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it intended because the walkthrough still states that the only times that Jenna doesn't visit Ethan is when Nat and Ethan are both into it or Nat never went to the gym and is happy.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes and no. The pure love path and NTR path (Ethan oblivious) are only updated to the nightclub event but the various cuckold paths have more content at the moment.
Is the Ethan Obvious path the cheating one ? Sorry I did not use he followthrough

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is the Ethan Obvious path the cheating one ? Sorry I did not use he followthrough
You are on the Ethan Oblivious path if you didn't take him to the club but went with Jenna instead. There are various NTR paths where Ethan does go to the club but that gives him the opportunity to transition to the cuckold path. If he refuses Nat when she offers to open up the marriage that is the end of the update.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Am anxious for King B to develop this game further!
The last update is mainly concerned about Nat cucking Ethan and becoming a "Hotwife"!
It leading up for seeing Nat try out Jenna's gig with or without Ethans blessing/knolwlege.

Reactions: Lossum

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Am anxious for King B to develop this game further!
The last update is mainly concerned about Nat cucking Ethan and becoming a "Hotwife"!
It leading up for seeing Nat try out Jenna's gig with or without Ethans blessing/knolwlege.
Just asking..... can you make fan art for this game ?

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes