King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
fantastic game with soo many great route but it getting hard to find everything walkthrough is very intense but at several sections it gives simple list on how to get to that point what i could really do with is that list at each point where route is decided ie cuck, cheat, peter, vanilla or other then i can easy go from there with nice clean saves plus 1 extra for who she went to club with
There's a simplified guide for paths available.

Reactions: Big Rooster

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The walkthrough guide is wrong for the peter route or im the hurburdur because i followed it to the T and couldnt get anything with the landlord at all, always ended up with Darrell everytime. Can anyone that got it to work tell me the choices they made please.

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Anyone know the choices you have to make so that Nat is convinced by Jen to cheat, but without Ethan having sex with Jen? Trying to follow the walkthrough, it shows it's possible but it's very confusing.

Edit: Figured it out eventually.

Last edited:

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
You are getting a lot of static but yes. If that floats your boat, there is a path in the game that focuses solely on romantic sex between the couple where they are tempted by others but choose monogamy. It isn't the most popular path, mind you, but in my opinion the content isn't that bad at all.
ty, finally the anwser i was seeking

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
The walkthrough guide is wrong for the peter route or im the hurburdur because i followed it to the T and couldnt get anything with the landlord at all, always ended up with Darrell everytime. Can anyone that got it to work tell me the choices they made please.
These are the steps shown in the guide.

Try to interrupt their conversation and send Nat away.
Express displeasure at Nat for getting too friendly with Darrel.
Keep looking at her legs
Accept the challenge and look between her legs
Tell Sam needs to keep his woman under control.
No I didn’t
Apologize for Ethan’s behaviour
Ask for more details
It sounds so interesting
Change position to show even more
Get upset
Ignore
Get mad
I wish I could find a job that pays like yours
Accept
Cancel going to the Gym

And they work. I retested it myself before posting this.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Keep in mind that the Peter path is undeveloped and it is an NTR route, not a swinging route as yet. He only has 3 scenes with Nat. No sex, just a little groping. You have to get Nat really upset but she still needs to be able to say no when Darell asks her to go to the gym because she needs to be at home drinking. As you see from the short guide, Nat needs to initially accept Darrell's invitation to go to the gym, have a tiff with Ethan, then cancel. Ethan has to have low or no cuck points and Nat needs to have expressed interest in the lifestyle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King B

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Love the last update… not really a fan of cuckold. Should have ended when Darrell was actually done with Nat the next morning.
This game is the absolute best, regularly updated and various paths to try.
Definitely worth $ supporting

Reactions: atrebor68

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love the last update… not really a fan of cuckold. Should have ended when Darrell was actually done with Nat the next morning.
This game is the absolute best, regularly updated and various paths to try.
Definitely worth $ supporting
I thought it ended after Daryl and the wife had the cuckold session and MC left them ....does it continue till the next morning?

Reactions: jenn20

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
How do you know? It's practically unreadable as if it's a 50x50 picture zoomed in by 700%

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Ok, but what's the goal of an adult game where you simulate a classic couple married wife ?
Well, King already said to me sometime that even in the vanilla path Ethan and Nat will be able to make naughty things. Ethan indeed can even start push Nat to exhibitionism. So, i at least will hope and wait for my romantic and kinkier couple ;)

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes