atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

Excerpt :-
Ethan had seen his wife only a moment ago.
But the sight of her walking into the living room took his breath away as if he was seeing her in that dress and hairstyle for the first time.
There wasn't any difference in appearance, but there was a big change in the aura Nat had about her.
Nat had a radiance of confidence and sexiness about her Ethan had never seen before.
It almost felt like she was a different woman despite looking the same.
View attachment 1736357
I'm really IMPRESSED how this game enanched the graphic art and the story. Dev should remaster the firsts episodes with new graphic.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm really IMPRESSED how this game enanched the graphic art and the story. Dev should remaster the firsts episodes with new graphic.
Except for the dancing from the Feb update. lol. But yeah, otherwise he's made a marked improvement on art style throughout the update progression.

• Haha
Reactions: jenn20

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
This is just an echo of what other's have said, but man this game is awesome! The artwork has become significantly better, and I am really into the story so far. I do wish there was a bit more buildup towards the scene with Darrell, but overall I think this game has huge potential.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Hmm, it's a conundrum. Is it hotter she keeps the ring on or that she takes it off? Both gestures meaning essentially the same thing.

I guess if she's going to be away from him, take the ring off so he holds on to it. But if he's going to be in the same room, might be more powerful to keep it on.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
It's been several weeks since I played the latest version available (v0.4.3), but I must say it's a BIG jump from his initial release (v1.0) from last year. The dev has certainly lived up to his potential from my initial impressions of the game from way back then (especially on the art front). The skill of the developer and the content in the game continues to grow, and I find myself more interested in the developer's updates from his Patreon recently.

The art uses crisper linework which in turn gives finer details to present themselves. It is a welcome improvement! I hope King B will revisit earlier segments of the game to bring the art found there to be more in-line with the rest of the game. Next is the story development. Though I haven't explored all the paths in the game when I played last month, I must commend the developer for exceeding my expectations here. How the story unfolds and how the different routes arrive at certain shared moments in the story is quite vast and amusing to read. The journey to those checkpoints can be wildly different depending on the choices made by the player. Will the MC and the wife have a loving and trusting relationship while exploring newfound sexual kinks; or, will it be filled with lies, animosity, and betrayal?

Regardless, I think it's fair that I revisit my review from last year and revise it. I'll definitely add an additional star while adding in some of the above information and comments. In any event, I wish the developer continued success with this project. It's really delivering on its promise of a fun VN. Cheers y'all and be safe!

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
34natdarstand 5.jpg

APR 10, 2022 AT 10:00 AM

Unlocked
The fateful walk to the bedroom with her lover.

Excerpt:

Ethan knew where they were heading and for what purpose.

Frozen on the spot, Ethan stared at Darrel's large and broad back walking beside the alluring and sexy sight of Nat's shapely ass swinging with each move of her long legs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, fans. I have some good news and bad news about the upcoming update.

The good news is, the cuckold scene in this update is the biggest one so far in the game in terms of artwork. This scene contains nearly as twice as artwork created for the gym date at night scene. Honestly, that's too much to complete in a month, but fortunately, I had some free time so things are progressing smoothly.

The bad news is, most probably I'll have to travel in the third week this month. This is not a project I could work on outside the privacy of my room. So the update will come on the 4th week. I'll try to complete as much of the update I could before travelling.

progress

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
View attachment 1750025

APR 10, 2022 AT 10:00 AM

Unlocked
The fateful walk to the bedroom with her lover.

Excerpt:

Ethan knew where they were heading and for what purpose.

Frozen on the spot, Ethan stared at Darrel's large and broad back walking beside the alluring and sexy sight of Nat's shapely ass swinging with each move of her long legs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, fans. I have some good news and bad news about the upcoming update.

The good news is, the cuckold scene in this update is the biggest one so far in the game in terms of artwork. This scene contains nearly as twice as artwork created for the gym date at night scene. Honestly, that's too much to complete in a month, but fortunately, I had some free time so things are progressing smoothly.

The bad news is, most probably I'll have to travel in the third week this month. This is not a project I could work on outside the privacy of my room. So the update will come on the 4th week. I'll try to complete as much of the update I could before travelling.

progress
who is that guy? peter?

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes