Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
This updatel looks amazing. Maybe next time is the time for the Alfa Darrel
Yes, Alpha Bull Darrell will stay forever :BootyTime:, He is among the main Cuisine of Nat's List. And Rest Next Time many things can be possible like Update Shows Riya and Ethan, If Darrell comes in Between it would be an Amazing Update.:love::love: Many Scenarios can come up like Blindfold Sex with Riya and Darrell comes and Lock Ethan then he started teasing and then during sex Riya might understand and She gets more turned on:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, or Darrell and Friends appear and Ethan have to leave for a Call they take Advantage :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
best idea for Darrell is to have him banging some married bitch, have the hubby come hom and catch them..then fill them both full of bullets. they call that.... the OJ Simpson..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
i would like Darrell only in this update, showing his dominance, as i said in previous post, Darrel shows his dominance in Ethan territory, he fucked Nat in Ethan´s bed now is time to show his dominance in his own territory(gym and his own house)
What if Darrel is married with children? His wife knowing of his extramarital affairs and doesn't mind because he's a
GigaChad and he keeps her satisfied along with well provided for!

Reactions: Leongen43

exsomon

May 11, 2020
what happened to black guys internet page?
are there any new posts there?
he only goes after married woman but maybe Nats husbands new girlfriend may be an exception

Reactions: Big Rooster

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
What if Darrel is married with children? His wife knowing of his extramarital affairs and doesn't mind because he's a
GigaChad and he keeps her satisfied along with well provided for!
could be an interesting plot twist, but in my opinion Darrel does not look as a married man(at the moment) he has not a ring and his life style is different. I have some doubts about if he will marry with Nat, but i hope he will be a father of Nat´s son and Ethan

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Thanks for Sharing bro. Yes Gym scene with Much Sweaty and Dirty sex :sneaky:, Shower Scenes...can be a Chance hitting other guys with Darrell :whistle:

best idea for Darrell is to have him banging some married bitch, have the hubby come hom and catch them..then fill them both full of bullets. they call that.... the OJ Simpson..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Darrell knows the Big Go :LOL:, First come and meet guys who are shifting their items and then flirt with Waifu of others and Then Drazilla Mode on, *BOOM BOOM BOOM* :BootyTime:

could be an interesting plot twist, but in my opinion Darrel does not look as a married man(at the moment) he has not a ring and his life style is different. I have some doubts about if he will marry with Nat, but i hope he will be a father of Nat´s son and Ethan
Darrell doesn't for a Marriage I believe, He has having a long list of girls ready to have time with him and make their husbands Cuck:love:...But Darrell in the End Mostly can Connect with Darrell :devilish:, Darrell is like Bull - Free no fear no tension, Fuck the Ladies with your big anaconda until they Scream in Pleasure :KEK::KEK:, Question is if this update as per KingB if there will be a Gym scene and if Darrell and other guys get involved there is a chance in confusion in Who is the father :BootyTime:

Rest I can say till then Nat can eat as much Cum as She Want as Darrell reports says he is Safe :love::devilish:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
what happened to black guys internet page?
are there any new posts there?
he only goes after married woman but maybe Nats husbands new girlfriend may be an exception
Known some players in RL, they have wives that don't ask where they're going to. Most of them were wannabe pimps but the real had pussy for days lining up to get railed. Black women can act, but they all realize that a good dick can make for a lot .

Reactions: Leongen43
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes