Back

Aug 3, 2017
Regarding Riya (since it's coming up as topic recently), I wish there was a more of a open and honest path for that route. (I haven't played in a while so this might have changed from the near-cheating orbit for Riya to be interested without spurning this character away in the game.) While I have nothing against others having the male MC be a beta or the female MC being reduced to a glorified onahole, I prefer the preeminent couple in games like these to have more of a stag & vixen dynamic in a fully trusting and loving relationship.

To elaborate without kinkshaming as it's just another respective perspective, I dislike pathetic loser-type male MCs and braindead bimbo-esque female MCs. Again, I have nothing against those that do as we all like what we like and don't like. Anyway I would much rather see a confident, strong-willed male MC with a playful, intelligent female MC being a power couple that they know they are. And it's by their choice that allows others to join in on their sexcapades regardless of how the couple first became interested in the world of sharing.

Seeing how the female MC is enjoying herself with others with their partner's knowledge and permission (for the non-cheating routes), I'd like to see more of that on the other side too. This couple that is devoted to one another in their partners could also have the other half of their equation being the one shared as well. Going back to Riya, Nat could be the one that shares Ethan with her (with or without Riya first knowing about it). Nat could even experience some cuckqueaning as well and could be there watching Ethan with Riya, or even directing them when everyone's relationships evolves to that point. There's no reason something like that couldn't happen, right? Nat already knows there are people like Riya that could be on the prowl of someone as awesome as her chosen partner Ethan after all when he was looking to land the office job in this game. I don't see why the couple can't explore and have an honest conversation about Riya (or with her) like they've done for Nat's partners.

Just tossing a nod towards a more dominant Ethan playstyle with a fun-loving wife in a non-cheating-exclusive route involving Riya. ^^

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Thanks for sharing Brother, Some important intel regarding Riya Nat and Ethan plot :love:

A creative event would be for Darrell to die, to be eliminated by some angry husband who got tired of being a cuck on some route.
This thing about the BBC eater, in my opinion, has already become saturated in games.
That is True, this is Why Route Options are available in the game where you can pretty much stop Nat Darrell route, so What is the point about dying of Darrell?:unsure:

As per updates if it's focused on Ethan, Riya and then Nat, most likely either threesome can be a core :unsure::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rest if any chance Darrell get involved in the future then :devilish:

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Regarding Riya (since it's coming up as topic recently), I wish there was a more of a open and honest path for that route. (I haven't played in a while so this might have changed from the near-cheating orbit for Riya to be interested without spurning this character away in the game.) While I have nothing against others having the male MC be a beta or the female MC being reduced to a glorified onahole, I prefer the preeminent couple in games like these to have more of a stag & vixen dynamic in a fully trusting and loving relationship.

To elaborate without kinkshaming as it's just another respective perspective, I dislike pathetic loser-type male MCs and braindead bimbo-esque female MCs. Again, I have nothing against those that do as we all like what we like and don't like. Anyway I would much rather see a confident, strong-willed male MC with a playful, intelligent female MC being a power couple that they know they are. And it's by their choice that allows others to join in on their sexcapades regardless of how the couple first became interested in the world of sharing.

Seeing how the female MC is enjoying herself with others with their partner's knowledge and permission (for the non-cheating routes), I'd like to see more of that on the other side too. This couple that is devoted to one another in their partners could also have the other half of their equation being the one shared as well. Going back to Riya, Nat could be the one that shares Ethan with her (with or without Riya first knowing about it). Nat could even experience some cuckqueaning as well and could be there watching Ethan with Riya, or even directing them when everyone's relationships evolves to that point. There's no reason something like that couldn't happen, right? Nat already knows there are people like Riya that could be on the prowl of someone as awesome as her chosen partner Ethan after all when he was looking to land the office job in this game. I don't see why the couple can't explore and have an honest conversation about Riya (or with her) like they've done for Nat's partners.

Just tossing a nod towards a more dominant Ethan playstyle with a fun-loving wife in a non-cheating-exclusive route involving Riya. ^^
Can't this mostly happen already (if you play the game that way, obviously)? If you play the Reluctant Nat or Cuckhold route you can make Ethan a more equal partner in her escapades rather than worthless lump. Watching him successfully barge into Matt's fraternity in order to protect Nat was a hoot. The two definitely have a strong relationship on this path.

Meanwhile the MC flirts with Riya a lot without telling Nat, but it's mostly harmless stuff. We get to tell Nat as soon as the flirting gets serious, at which point we get the choice to have Nat encourage Ethan to fool around with Riya.

We don't know how the game yet and there are details I'd prefer were handled differently, sure, but overall I think it's a surprisingly solid Stag/Vixen path for a game that is clearly focused more on hotwife and cuckholding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
We get to tell Nat as soon as the flirting gets serious, at which point we get the choice to have Nat encourage Ethan to fool around with Riya.
Oh, is that right? I did not know this (as I haven't played in quite a while), so that's cool to hear.
We don't know how the game yet and there are details I'd prefer were handled differently, sure, but overall I think it's a surprisingly solid Stag/Vixen path for a game that is clearly focused more on hotwife and cuckholding.
I'd have to agree. While I haven't explored the less dominant paths for Ethan, I think what's there of what I've seen is fairly solid so for a stag and vixen dynamic. Just hoping to see more which also includes Riya. And from what you're saying that seems to be the case! Good to hear. Sharing with trust and being in control are good stuff as well.

Edit: Minor edit (fixed a single word typo).

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

There is a existing path that Ethan confides to Nat that the flirting has escalated to well above office playfulness and he shows Nat the texting between Riya and himself, and Nat greenlights Ethan to continue.

Reactions: Back and Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
There is a existing path that Ethan confides to Nat that the flirting has escalated to well above office playfulness and he shows Nat the texting between Riya and himself, and Nat greenlights Ethan to continue.
Ethan has two routes in which he can tell Nat about Riya, one is the dominant Ethan route and the other is the alpha-cuck Ethan but ultimately one oversight and his route with Riya may end like this, maybe?:unsure: :love: :KEK:

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Someone can share the save routes for Ethan buy condoms for Nat and Darrell, please the both routes

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Someone can share the save routes for Ethan buy condoms for Nat and Darrell, please the both routes
There are 2 paths actually.
The 2nd one has multiple options at the end

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
64ethriya 28.jpg Angelic beauty.
3 hours ago
Ethan watched, mesmerized, as Riya put down her arms and let the undone sleeves of her light dress slide down her smooth skin.

As the dress slowly slid down, it revealed more of Riya's glowing olive skin and the white lacy bra that contained her firm, perky breasts.
Ethan had to take a deep breath, marveling at the sight.

She looked like an angel.

Her elegant and lithe figure was covered only in a set of pure white, lacy underwear that fused sexiness and purity into a single form.

If Ethan hadn't seen a glimpse of the scandalous back side of her panties, this set of underwear would have looked more pure than sexy in his eyes.

Still, upon closer look, he noticed the lacy material was see-through between the patterns, and he could make out her skin behind the bra and most of the panties.

P.S - As I guessed, the scene between Riya and Ethan ended up becoming big because I wanted to give it more attention. So, the coming update will contain only the scene between Ethan and Riya. I'm planning to publish the update around 25th. I'll be putting a couple more teasers untill then.

Tags

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3533888 Angelic beauty.
3 hours ago
Ethan watched, mesmerized, as Riya put down her arms and let the undone sleeves of her light dress slide down her smooth skin.

As the dress slowly slid down, it revealed more of Riya's glowing olive skin and the white lacy bra that contained her firm, perky breasts.

Her elegant and lithe figure was covered only in a set of pure white, lacy underwear that fused sexiness and purity into a single form.

If Ethan hadn't seen a glimpse of the scandalous back side of her panties, this set of underwear would have looked more pure than sexy in his eyes.

Still, upon closer look, he noticed the lacy material was see-through between the patterns, and he could make out her skin behind the bra and most of the panties.

P.S - As I guessed, the scene between Riya and Ethan ended up becoming big because I wanted to give it more attention. So, the coming update will contain only the scene between Ethan and Riya. I'm planning to publish the update around 25th. I'll be putting a couple more teasers untill then.

Tags
Thank you, what a beautiful image of Riya, let's hope to see a hot sex scene or with Ethan, right? :unsure:Darrel where is he when you need him:LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
3 hours ago

Tags
Thanks for Sharing Brother :love:
Riya being Naughty with Ethan :LOL::LOL:, She is Teasing Ethan and if in that Moment a Door Bell rings Riya Opens the Door Sees Darrell waiting for her Outside :love::devilish:

Then He will do something Very Horny and make Ethan the Director :ROFLMAO::love:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
cool teaser, finally Ethan has fun. I will wait for a complete update with king Darrel
I suppose Darrell might appear in the update after the one this month. King B said earlier there could have been content for Nat's gym route in this month's update, but it's totally understandable the Riya scene grew large enough that it became the focal point.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
3 hours ago

Tags
Riya's hotwife route is really going to be something lol. Just kidding. Maybe.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes