asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
This looks like it will be interesting.... but Not my kinda thing.... domination.
Well there is one Jenna revenge like path(jenna fuck ethan once and Nat never cheats. 2nd time when Jenna meets Ethan , he refuses and Jenna leaves by saying she will make their live miserable), I want to see how it develops.

Although I don't think such scene will be part of this path.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I would have loved a path where Ethan was reluctant, and he waited till she was in the middle of sex a divorce lawyer shows up and hands her divorce papers in the middle of a stroking and hands Darell paperwork for alienation of affection.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I played again due to new computer, that damn ring situation still bothers me. She takes off the ring for her first time even explains why she's doing it. After that they never do it again, when I say they he doesn't do it either. Kinda makes the act irrelevant. I liked the removal of rings thought in a disturbing way it was understandable.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I would have loved a path where Ethan was reluctant, and he waited till she was in the middle of sex a divorce lawyer shows up and hands her divorce papers in the middle of a stroking and hands Darell paperwork for alienation of affection.
Jenna should get that alienation of affection lawsuit notice too. she started the whole thing

Reactions: Big Rooster

dennisbgi

Dec 11, 2018
I played again due to new computer, that damn ring situation still bothers me. She takes off the ring for her first time even explains why she's doing it. After that they never do it again, when I say they he doesn't do it either. Kinda makes the act irrelevant. I liked the removal of rings thought in a disturbing way it was understandable.
wait which path is that?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
You know that lawyers would never do their own dirty work. Papers would be served by an officer of the court, either a Marshall or constable.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You know that lawyers would never do their own dirty work. Papers would be served by an officer of the court, either a Marshall or constable.
A lot of process serving is privatized these days in the United States. I worked at a private security/loss prevention company and it seemed like serving divorce papers for law firms was half of our business.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
A lot of process serving is privatized these days in the United States. I worked at a private security/loss prevention company and it seemed like serving divorce papers for law firms was half of our business.
in the US anyone can do it

Reactions: dian091

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can i ask what are the scenes on the latest update? is it continuation of darryl gym scene? anything else?

VictorSlaz

May 12, 2018
I stand corrected!

Put this in the game/support/ folder

It looks like his rudimentary copy protection is to have a time check for when it can be first launched, a short window after game release. I rewrote all the check variables as True from the start, so there's no issue.
This one solverd my problem thank you

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes