Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I'd love a hero not because i'm a pirate (of this particular title) but because patreon has been fucked for me for the last fews days and won't even take my money. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :poop:

Reactions: Puma1978

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Hi, everyone. I have already informed this to my patrons and thought it's better to post here too.

As many have requested, I'm finally adding an option to edit the save names. While this option will make things easy for the players to organize the saves, it tremendously helps me as the developer too. The reason it took this long to implement is, I've been trying out and looking for a non-intrusive, simple and efficient method. I didn't like any of the existing methods.

From now on, when you are at the save page, you can toggle the option to type a second line to the save name. Type what you want to add to the name and click on a save slot as usual. This won't force you to type something every time you try to save the game and stores the name you typed through out the game session. You can leave it a blank if you want too.

savename.jpg

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There is still the Ethan oblivious path. I'm sure that he only does the internet research in the Ethan confronts and Ethan depressed paths.
I would just appreciate that Ethan could also get some partners to f***. Wife Watching and cuckolding is for some people exciting but for a VN i ecpect more fun than this also for the husband. I hope Ethans colleague who he is flirting with or the tall friend of his wife can get involved as partners for ethan.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I would just appreciate that Ethan could also get some partners to f***. Wife Watching and cuckolding is for some people exciting but for a VN i ecpect more fun than this also for the husband. I hope Ethans colleague who he is flirting with or the tall friend of his wife can get involved as partners for ethan.
I second this. After all, it is the Couple's Duet, not the Wife's solo. What would be absolutely hilarious is two different "spouse oblivious paths" where they both are pissed and fuck around, with the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing until it comes out in the open and they both come to a realization (maybe too late) of what they stand to lose.

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, everyone. I have already informed this to my patrons and thought it's better to post here too.

As many have requested, I'm finally adding an option to edit the save names. While this option will make things easy for the players to organize the saves, it tremendously helps me as the developer too. The reason it took this long to implement is, I've been trying out and looking for a non-intrusive, simple and efficient method. I didn't like any of the existing methods.

From now on, when you are at the save page, you can toggle the option to type a second line to the save name. Type what you want to add to the name and click on a save slot as usual. This won't force you to type something every time you try to save the game and stores the name you typed through out the game session. You can leave it a blank if you want too.

View attachment 1825131
Your game is certainly gathering momentum….Congratulations and thank you

Nice regular updates… please don’t lose interest and stop… lol

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

View attachment 1825131
This will be a big help. My save files are a mess lol :ROFLMAO:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I second this. After all, it is the Couple's Duet, not the Wife's solo. What would be absolutely hilarious is two different "spouse oblivious paths" where they both are pissed and fuck around, with the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing until it comes out in the open and they both come to a realization (maybe too late) of what they stand to lose.
Very good and interesting ideas. It would definitely make the game stand out among others in similar genre's and would provide those who aren't so big into the humiliation/cuckold stuff some additional content without betraying the original nature of the game. Also provides the opportunity for their relationship to deteriorate/end or possibly even strengthen once they realize what they've both been doing to each other.
I assume at this point it's a little late to introduce something like a whole new path since so much of the plot has already been established, similarly to The Adventurous Couple where a comparable situation occurs but since so much of the story has been all over the place it doesn't feel organic or a natural fit. I think though it would be less awkward in this game since it's newer and offers more wiggle room to retcon or take slight detours and adding new things will be less jarring to the overall story.

Reactions: Puma1978

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Very good and interesting ideas. It would definitely make the game stand out among others in similar genre's and would provide those who aren't so big into the humiliation/cuckold stuff some additional content without betraying the original nature of the game. Also provides the opportunity for their relationship to deteriorate/end or possibly even strengthen once they realize what they've both been doing to each other.
I assume at this point it's a little late to introduce something like a whole new path since so much of the plot has already been established, similarly to The Adventurous Couple where a comparable situation occurs but since so much of the story has been all over the place it doesn't feel organic or a natural fit. I think though it would be less awkward in this game since it's newer and offers more wiggle room to retcon or take slight detours and adding new things will be less jarring to the overall story.
Yeah, let's leave THAT game in that thread lol. But it is up to the dev whether or not an unfaithful husband path is viable. Some seeds have been planted in that regard, notably with the coworker, but based on the trajectory of the game it is likely a b plot rather than a main storyline. One of the interesting things is that you can not have the coworker in the story at all because you can lose out on the job altogether. I think this happens whenever she goes to the gym with Daryll the first time, whether or not he follows them. So it is interesting to see how that will fit.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes