King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
When I Drop the update not now
If you are dropping the update, please be mindful about avoiding any bugged versions. Usually during the pareon only week, the patreons play and point out some bugs. As a result, the public release is usually the ironed out version. It always cause me as the developer more trouble when too many people download a bugged version than getting it shared early. I still get complaints about a bugged version shared early a couple of months ago.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
If you are dropping the update, please be mindful about avoiding any bugged versions. Usually during the pareon only week, the patreons play and point out some bugs. As a result, the public release is usually the ironed out version. It always cause me as the developer more trouble when too many people download a bugged version than getting it shared early. I still get complaints about a bugged version shared early a couple of months ago.
Don't worry i always wait 5 days after release

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
That's why i rather wait for the public release than play a leaked version of your game. Wait one week to play a more polish version is much more worth it.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Huh? My game ended exactly the same place as last time, on all routes. Does this have new content at all?

Edit: OK - I can see from the walkthrough that this was only for the cheating route which I hadn't managed to find.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017

Hi! Would you mind if I ask which font/typeface you've used for the words "Love & Lust"? I've been looking for it but I couldn't find the name... thanks!
Check out the handwritten category at dafont.com, it is very likely there. There are similar ones on the first result page.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes