Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I just downloaded the game but it ends where 4.7 ends..where is the update?
If u play faithfull or cuckold u will not get any of the updated scenes but same endings and scenes as in version before.
The update is good but only in the cheating/stalking path where i.e. Ethan cheats first with Jenna and so on..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No, any path other than ethan relucrant path will lead you to go to club with Jenna in the ntr path. There's a simplified guide released about 3 months ago that you can refer to choose the type of ntr path you want.
Mega
This link needs to be in the OP. Is it appropriate to use the report function to ask the mods to put the link to the simplified walkthrough in the OP? It would ruin all my fun answering people's questions about how to get on the different paths, but it would probably reduce their frustration considerably.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
This link needs to be in the OP. Is it appropriate to use the report function to ask the mods to put the link to the simplified walkthrough in the OP? It would ruin all my fun answering people's questions about how to get on the different paths, but it would probably reduce their frustration considerably.
Ill add it there in a few days with some preview images and change logs. I didn't bother to update the first page in the last two updates since someone updated the links before me.

Reactions: NewTricks

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
That is in the plans, but will be in the next phase of the game where Ethan can become a dominant male.
Hi King, if you don't mind ask, you plan use the others males characters outside of ntr/cheating/cuck path?

I ask tihis because, despite i'm not into in NTR, i do think that NTR, or better saying the "menace" of NTR, can be a good way to add not just some drama but also a real challenge to be overcome for the MCs and the players. Like Darryl, Peter, the jock and the biker dude still around trying "corrupt" and take advantage of Nat, but always getting rejected and frustated with the "right" choice for being a bunch of assholes, while Ethan and Nat, as a couple and in full domain of the situation, invite great guys (like the other dude in the club, Carl or even one of the others as long they show respect and know their place in the trio) to share their bed for a fun night.

Personaly, scenarios like this are very satisfactory to me because reinforce how strong their marriage and love are (way better than simple make they say "i love you" to each other in every convesation) despite they bein engaged in things that could tell the opposite, like sharing and swing. And also can avoid the romance/vanila paths feels to bland or empty with Ethan been the only guy around. I always says that a good competition for my is good, and win a good competition for my girl is even better

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Hi King, if you don't mind ask, you plan use the others males characters outside of ntr/cheating/cuck path?

I ask tihis because, despite i'm not into in NTR, i do think that NTR, or better saying the "menace" of NTR, can be a good way to add not just some drama but also a real challenge to be overcome for the MCs and the players. Like Darryl, Peter, the jock and the biker dude still around trying "corrupt" and take advantage of Nat, but always getting rejected and frustated with the "right" choice for being a bunch of assholes, while Ethan and Nat, as a couple and in full domain of the situation, invite great guys (like the other dude in the club, Carl or even one of the others as long they show respect and know their place in the trio) to share their bed for a fun night.

Personaly, scenarios like this are very satisfactory to me because reinforce how strong their marriage and love are (way better than simple make they say "i love you" to each other in every convesation) despite they bein engaged in things that could tell the opposite, like sharing and swing. And also can avoid the romance/vanila paths feels to bland or empty with Ethan been the only guy around. I always says that a good competition for my is good, and win a good competition for my girl is even better
I have some plans like that for Vance and Matt in the future.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I have some plans like that for Vance and Matt in the future.
Not sure who those 2 guys are, but what about the intern at the office that almost caught Nat sending an upskirt, will he get some Nat ass or the college virgin that got her number at the club?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hope we will see more of the remaing Genre as listed on page 1 in the next release. Here is what I think is left.... ( Lesbian , Voyeurism, Teasing, Bdsm, Playboy, Hotwife, Swap, Blackmail, Pregnancy, Anal sex, Masturbation, Group sex )

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I hope we will see more of the remaing Genre as listed on page 1 in the next release. Here is what I think is left.... ( Lesbian , Voyeurism, Teasing, Bdsm, Playboy, Hotwife, Swap, Blackmail, Pregnancy, Anal sex, Masturbation, Group sex )
I think the game has covered a lot in the first year itself. Don't worry, all will be covered at the right time and at the right pace.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes