dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Good game. But last three updates not doing anything for me at all. Still not interested in any of the current paths:
Hub's an asshole or cheater > wife cheats and/or emotionally blackmails in order to sleep around.
Hub is very easily convinced from the get-go > wife gets her wish and sleeps around.
Hub a voyeuristic cuck-wanna-be perv from the start > wife plays along and sleeps around.

Missing the juiciest combinations. Paths listed above just aren't as hot or intriguing imo.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Is it possible for Ethan to be happy and unaware of wife's cheating behind his back ? Like I mean refusing Jennas offer to sleep with her and for Nat to still cheat on him.
That's the dream, provided Nat still has a good relationship with him on her end too. It's what a lot of us have been waiting for. But sadly it isn't a path in the game yet.

I guess "happy" is a relative term. But imo Ethan has to be enough of a dick to Nat throughout the game to get her to cheat like this, so I wouldn't say he's "happy" at all in the currently available cheating path. Their marriage has to suck both in AND out of the bedroom for Nat to cheat on him if he hasn't slept with the neighbor.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes