DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This made me curious. What path would you be interested in? What decisions would each partner make that would lead to them? The dev is on the forum and saying what you want is far more effective than saying what you don't.
Yeah he should definately take a poll to see what’s the most popular & least popular paths in the game.
Honestly I think there are too many paths and it’s going to be really hard to keep all the paths going.
If we could just have 5 paths in this game I would pick

straight/loving

cheating path

NTR path

swinging/sharing path

dominant and submissive path

Reactions: erol_cloud

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I would choose

straight/loving
swinging/sharing path
I like these also. I really like the loving/sharing cuckold one . NTR is not bad. This cheating may be done if the Darrell online picture one is selected and she sent him packing. No lose... I am done with Darrll. I hope there is a way to loose him in the return of the sharing cuckold.

Pervosuxx

Aug 15, 2017
is there a path where Ethan does not suspect NAT of cheating with Darrel, and nat just lies to him? If yes how do you reach that?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
This made me curious. What path would you be interested in? What decisions would each partner make that would lead to them? The dev is on the forum and saying what you want is far more effective than saying what you don't.
Didn't want to sound like a broken record, since I've stated it before. IMO, the sexiest, most intense cheating path is in a relationship filled with love and a strong emotional bond. It makes the taboo and the push-pull dynamic between emotion/reason and instinct/lust so much hotter. We don't currently have that path. We just have a husband who is either pretty much with it from the start (so not cheating) or a husband who acts like an asshole and/or cheats himself, giving the wife a reason/ammo to either cheat or emotionally blackmail him. The latter two take so much power and excitement out of the dynamic. Where's the conflict and intesity if the relationship is already spotty? And in the first (full permission), that taboo and push/pull aren't even there in the first place.

I can elaborate later as there are plausible ways to go about having the wife cheat in an otherwise fantastic relationship. Don't have time for another paragraph now.

There's also a much hotter, more emotionally intense way to go about a full-permission path, which I can elaborate on later too, if you're interested.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So what's new? Doesn't do anything for me, same ends at the same places.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Didn't want to sound like a broken record, since I've stated it before. IMO, the sexiest, most intense cheating path is in a relationship filled with love and a strong emotional bond. It makes the taboo and the push-pull dynamic between emotion/reason and instinct/lust so much hotter. We don't currently have that path. We just have a husband who is either pretty much with it from the start (so not cheating) or a husband who acts like an asshole and/or cheats himself, giving the wife a reason/ammo to either cheat or emotionally blackmail him. The latter two take so much power and excitement out of the dynamic. And in the first (full permission), that taboo and push/pull just aren't there in the first place.

I can elaborate later as there are plausible ways to go about having the wife cheat in an otherwise fantastic relationship. Don't have time for another paragraph now.

There's also a much hotter, more emotionally intense way to go about a full-permission path, which I can elaborate on later too, if you're interested.
Would love to see what you have to say.

I must confess although the last update for the cuck route was good I still felt that afterwards something was missing but can't put my finger on what.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
How Can I find the Saves-Folder to delete all my old Save-Files?
I want to make a fresh beginning for the new Update.

/Win10/AppData/Roaming/???

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'd love if in the future Nat also can discover a dom side in her in vanila/love path. I'm not talking about hardcore femdom with humiliation or extreme things, but a more kindly and lovely femdom where Ethan, even being a alpha male, can give up control to Nat during sex in certain occasions as part of their naughty sex life and Nat end up enjoying bein "the boss" and reward her man in the way only her can make (like being even more submissive to Ethan in the next time).

But mainly, will be so hot imo if Nat could mark her dominance in a future sharing path towards the women she share Ethan. I could imagine a scenario where she discover Riya's interest in Ethan. So first Nat make Riya watch while she and Ethan fuck to show who is his woman and tell something like this to her: "You like it, Riya? You like watch I and my husband fuck? You want this too, right you bitch? You want my man's cock fucking your little slut pussy. If you want, you ask. Or better, beg. Beg to me Riya. He is my husband. My man. My cock. So beg to me to let you fuck my husband. And never forget that you are my and Ethan's fucktoy"

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Didn't want to sound like a broken record, since I've stated it before. IMO, the sexiest, most intense cheating path is in a relationship filled with love and a strong emotional bond. It makes the taboo and the push-pull dynamic between emotion/reason and instinct/lust so much hotter. We don't currently have that path. We just have a husband who is either pretty much with it from the start (so not cheating) or a husband who acts like an asshole and/or cheats himself, giving the wife a reason/ammo to either cheat or emotionally blackmail him. The latter two take so much power and excitement out of the dynamic. And in the first (full permission), that taboo and push/pull just aren't there in the first place.

Hmm. Well I guess I would ask what the player could possibly do to prevent the wife from cheating? Because that path does exist. As it stands, the husband's decisions have to carry some kind of weight and affect the narrative in an appreciable way. So too, should the wife's. So I think that in order for this path to exist we have two options from a design perspective:

1. Go back and revisit some of the dialogue in the earliest chapters. Add instead of simple "nice" or good husband options for the husband to say, give him a third option that perhaps is too nice or too conciliatory to her behavior and make her feel unworthy of the praise or guilty to have gotten away with whatever it is at the time. Because deep down she knows she is wrong.

2. Make the path you want bloom later in the narrative after the vanilla path is well established and their romance is in the place you want it to be before King B gives you a chance to burn it down. Because at the beginning of the game they are stressed out and having difficulties. Your preferred path shouldn't start under those circumstances, ideally. But the next chapter might be a good place to start it.

Personally, I think that the second option would be the better one, with less fiddling with what has already happened and giving a kind of solution regarding what to do next with the vanilla path. Give the player the option to either strengthen it or give either partner the option to stray.

Busit

Jul 25, 2021
I'd love if in the future Nat also can discover a dom side in her in vanila/love path. I'm not talking about hardcore femdom with humiliation or extreme things, but a more kindly and lovely femdom where Ethan, even being a alpha male, can give up control to Nat during sex in certain occasions as part of their naughty sex life and Nat end up enjoying bein "the boss" and reward her man in the way only her can make (like being even more submissive to Ethan in the next time).

But mainly, will be so hot imo if Nat could mark her dominance in a future sharing path towards the women she share Ethan. I could imagine a scenario where she discover Riya's interest in Ethan. So first Nat make Riya watch while she and Ethan fuck to show who is his woman and tell something like this to her: "You like it, Riya? You like watch I and my husband fuck? You want this too, right you bitch? You want my man's cock fucking your little slut pussy. If you want, you ask. Or better, beg. Beg to me Riya. He is my husband. My man. My cock. So beg to me to let you fuck my husband. And never forget that you are my and Ethan's fucktoy"
I think jenna is more dom than nat and she is very hot at being a dom
And i feel gentle femdom route should be there too

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Just noticed a typo in the cheating route. When nat is at the club with jenna when Vance sits down next to her at the bar the dialog say that he sat in the chair just vacated by ethan when it should have been jenna. 1653740319764.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think jenna is more dom than nat and she is very hot at being a dom
And i feel gentle femdom route should be there too
Yeah, Jenna is a hot dom but she is this more hardcore dom. We see this in the EthaxJenna sex scene where she humiliates him in the end. Nat could be exactly this gentle femdom in contrast with Jenna femdom

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes