lok34

Oct 3, 2021
This game needs to add way more save file slots, or even save file folders so that you can play each pathway without having to save over a previous pathways.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I see a couple cuckold love routes. (1) one where husband does not cheat with Jenna but agrees with Nat to a cuckold event with Darrell. He hold her hand throught this and they are in love after. 2nd, where he does cheat with Jenna and Nat has sex with Darrell.... but she loves her husband and cons him into a cuckold event with Darrell. She is even smiling and Glad that he joins in. Same ending.... They are in love after. MC leaves the room in both cases. To be determined if he comes back....

Here is what I wish would happen. Darrel in both cases when sitting on the couch with MC states " get over the hard part and you will have LOADS of Fun after that. Then he says not to bust a nut till the end. That said,,, I Wish we could see the sex with the MC in it at the end. Also.... What couldhave happened if he did not cum before hand ! Love the Game " KingB "

DorianD

Nov 16, 2020
To King B
I play this path:
1. Leave them alone
2. Take a better look
3. Tell Darrel that she would think about it
4. Tease Nat about her time with Darrel
5. Keep looking at her legs
6. Accept the challenge and look between her legs
7. Be curious about Jenna
8. Show intrigue
9. I kind of did
10. Ask for more details
11. It sounds so interesting
12. Change the position to show even more
13. Find it funny and amusing
14. Ignore
15. Interrupt and save Nat
16. Replay
17. Accept
18. I wish i could find a job that pays like yours
19. Let Darrel continue
20. Flirt back
21. Yes, it is hot

This lead to cuckolding, but, this time Nat is the leader (IMO). She convince Ethan to let her fuck other men.
I think she must be more naughty from now on.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
To King B
I play this path:
1. Leave them alone
2. Take a better look
3. Tell Darrel that she would think about it
4. Tease Nat about her time with Darrel
5. Keep looking at her legs
6. Accept the challenge and look between her legs
7. Be curious about Jenna
8. Show intrigue
9. I kind of did
10. Ask for more details
11. It sounds so interesting
12. Change the position to show even more
13. Find it funny and amusing
14. Ignore
15. Interrupt and save Nat
16. Replay
17. Accept
18. I wish i could find a job that pays like yours
19. Let Darrel continue
20. Flirt back
21. Yes, it is hot

This lead to cuckolding, but, this time Nat is the leader (IMO). She convince Ethan to let her fuck other men.
I think she must be more naughty from now on.
This path she get to fuck Darrell twice. THe first one because she wants to fuck other men and Darrell is it. The second is she want to fuck Dqrrell and Cuckold her husband. However it is not in a humiliation cuckold. She loes to have him there and participating in the sex. Very SEXY !

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
This path she get to fuck Darrell twice. THe first one because she wants to fuck other men and Darrell is it. The second is she want to fuck Dqrrell and Cuckold her husband. However it is not in a humiliation cuckold. She loes to have him there and participating in the sex. Very SEXY !
That leads to the BJ for the first time, not quite fucking

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That leads to the BJ for the first time, not quite fucking
That right ... to get the darrell sex at the gym.. you need " No, I don't feel comfortable instead of " Yes, It is Hot" ... Then have sex with Jenn. Then this leads to the choice with Nat on Do you want to be like Sam... Ihope.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Ethan regretted leaving the room and not speaking up.
He contemplated going back into the bedroom and insist on being present.
But suddenly,
Ethan felt a pair of delicate hands wrap around his shoulders and soft breasts pressing against his back from behind.
1654370215603.png

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

But suddenly,
Ethan felt a pair of delicate hands wrap around his shoulders and soft breasts pressing against his back from behind.
View attachment 1850437
Man ! the Romantic in me is waiting for this ! This could be great !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
In cuckold path.
Yep . This could go a lot of ways ! Maybe she is asking him to come back in with her and Darrell for a threesome. Maybe she is going to say she sent Darrell home and I need "YOU" now. put my rings on my fingers. Only King B knows... I hope we get a few more hints ! Would love to see them stay husban / wife Romantic in a couple paths.

Reactions: Lossum

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

But suddenly,
View attachment 1850437
Wonder why she came out in a robe ???

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
If she came out after shortly afer Ethan left ( he is talking about that in the caption ) Why not come out Naked with the cum sill on her. Or she sent Darrell home. I wonder if this also plays to which Cuckold path. The Ethan reluctant or Nat. Guess we will see.... Can't wait. Also the "Art" is getting GREAT !! keep them coming KING B.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes