asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
If she came out after shortly afer Ethan left ( he is talking about that in the caption ) Why not come out Naked with the cum sill on her. Or she sent Darrell home. I wonder if this also plays to which Cuckold path. The Ethan reluctant or Nat. Guess we will see.... Can't wait. Also the "Art" is getting GREAT !! keep them coming KING B.
You are forgetting something. This is first time experience for them. Down the line, it should get bold. Not instantly at start.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Another thought. I just replayed the Cuckold scene. Maybe the creeking of the bed is not Darrell getting on the bed as Ethan thought. Maybe it is Kat getting off the bed to go to Ethan as we see in the render " Consoling Surprise ".

Reactions: NathanSlayer

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Yeah he should definately take a poll to see what’s the most popular & least popular paths in the game.
Honestly I think there are too many paths and it’s going to be really hard to keep all the paths going.
If we could just have 5 paths in this game I would pick

straight/loving

cheating path

NTR path

swinging/sharing path

dominant and submissive path
NTR and cheating

• Red Heart
Reactions: Carrel Persona
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah he should definately take a poll to see what’s the most popular & least popular paths in the game.
Honestly I think there are too many paths and it’s going to be really hard to keep all the paths going.
If we could just have 5 paths in this game I would pick

straight/loving

cheating path

NTR path

swinging/sharing path

dominant and submissive path
Swinging Sharing plus
Loving with Exhibitionism

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can you get the old man that gropes her in the kitchen to fuck your wife and do a route for him while denying anyother routes like for instance avoiding the black guys route and any other males?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can you get the old man that gropes her in the kitchen to fuck your wife and do a route for him while denying anyother routes like for instance avoiding the black guys route and any other males?
There isn't much to his route as yet, but to get his first scene you do have to refuse to go to the Gym with Daryll. This may indicate that he has a discrete route without the other characters being involved.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Dunno about you guys, but Peter path looks way more realistic than the one with Darryl.
Latter is stereotypical "i saw a beefy guy with big d and I lose my mind", which then leads to cheating and coldness from both sides in worst scenario.
Grandpa path seems to be way more realistic, where overreacting husband destroys his own marriage and the wife starts cheating because of feeling neglected. Sadly, this path is very short tho.

So, you've got BBC alpha path, weird grandpa path, whore of babylon path, vanilla(which is dope in it's own way) and that's not even saying about Ethan's role and excluding a few of the paths.

Speaking of stereotypes - shy nerd path is missing.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This seems like it would be a narrow path. Once she has sex with old guy,,, it kinda has no where to go. The only other place it can go is with the cheating path since Ethan is being a dick. The cheating path has many ways it could go. I personally don't mind it ( cheating path ) I just get tired of Ethan being a ass... his facial expressions drive me crazy. At the end of 5.0 , Not sure if having sex with Jenna ( or not ) will be a factor in where it goes. As for the old guy... I would not mind it once or twice.....it is intertaining

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
KingB mentioned the he had plans for Vance ( biker guy ) and Matt in the future .... But not Carl... He would make a great story.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Carl has a plot that I'm personally looking forward to. And he will make his appearance before Vance.
Carl..reminds me on The Big Lebowski scene..."My name is Karl...i am expert..." ....would be a funny cameo copying this movie scene...but we dont need Asia Carrera in it...:)

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It would not break my heart to not do a episode with Vance. Carl would be (and we here now) more fun. But I guess Vance could be on one of the path I do not favor. I think he seems like an arrogant ass... Unless you Dev change him. We will see !

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It would not break my heart to not do a episode with Vance. Carl would be (and we here now) more fun. But I guess Vance could be on one of the path I do not favor. I think he seems like an arrogant ass... Unless you Dev change him. We will see !
And I wanna see Vance try compete with Ethan and take Nat away just to see him failing completely

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes