Feb 17, 2022
Who is Dev
So we have 3 preview pictures. One, where Ethan is on the Couch and Nat comes up to him just after leaving the room. Two, where nat come out of the Bedroom ( with Darrel ) . By the text Ethan does not seem to put out by this. Three, where the carnage of the sex is on the floor. It will be great to see each path these will go to. I would love to see Ethan go back in the room with the #1 render. I wonder if 2 and 3 go together. I would love to have her break down the Nights events for him as they pick up the Bedroom. Always appreciate these Preview Renders, This is what keeps the conversation on this game going. This helps bring more Paterons to the game for the DEV.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Since last update was on cheating path i think next update will also just be a update of one specific path...dont know if there will any further progress in story itself...maybe the old guy will get his turn?...i assume that maybe the sharing or cuckold path will get extended with next update...

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That could possibly be. These previews " I think " are on the Cuckold side. They are either Ethan or Nat reluctant ...we will see. I just do not want to see Darrell anymore. Or, At least for a while. I would like Ethan and Nat to come to grips with this Fetish and grow together in it. I would also like to see Ethans wish come true where Nat takes a cum shot in the mouth for him. THen we'll see if he has the option to kiss her. He did that earlier when he had already thought she did.

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Ethan gulped as he watched Nat and Darrel kiss in this romantic position.
Her wearing that flowy, diaphanous, and very feminine robe gave this scene another level of beauty and sensuality.
Also, this kiss didn't look as lust-driven as their previous kisses.
Ethan felt more cuckold angst from watching this kiss than watching his wife getting railed by Darrel.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure where this will lead. We'll have to see what she say to Ethan after all this. Since Ethan was not in the room for this, I assume this is more of a Hot Wife situation than a Cuckold ?? Maybe she will say.... I am going to go and line up my next one ! THank you KingB for keeping these comming.

Also, going back to the preview pic of the stocking, shoes and condoms. This only shows one side of the bed. I woonder what is nex to the other shoe ? On the other side of the bed ?

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Not sure where this will lead. We'll have to see what she say to Ethan after all this. Since Ethan was not in the room for this, I assume this is more of a Hot Wife situation than a Cuckold ?? Maybe she will say.... I am going to go and line up my next one ! THank you KingB for keeping these comming.
I dont know...such a passionate kiss looks more like this NTR version where the wife or the GF falls for the sex partner ...:)....but could be also a hotwife stuff...or ...something special....Nat blew Ethan and kisses Darrel now with his cum in her mouth...;-)...some sort of reversee cuckolding...;-)

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I dont know...such a passionate kiss looks more like this NTR version where the wife or the GF falls for the sex partner ...:)....but could be also a hotwife stuff...or ...something special....Nat blew Ethan and kisses Darrel now with his cum in her mouth...;-)...some sort of reversee cuckolding...;-)
I would love to see that. But, I do not think Darrell ( Cuckold king with a Blog ) will do that sort of thing. I do not think she is going to fall for him.... I think a the very least she may be like Sam's wife ( Jenna ) and use him from time to time. I hope not... I would love to see the story progress... it needs to move on from Darrell to do that. Or, She may use Darrell to do different kinks in the sex....sayanal or group ( male or Female partners ) . This would be a good one to bring Jenna in on. But my personel path is the romantic cuckoldwith Ethan. I know that will keep them together.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry to ask: the next update is Darryl path only? Gotta skip that one then, cuz it's definitely not my kind of fruit.
Not necessarily... These preview are in the cuckold path and are after Nat and Darrell have sex. What comes next KingB knows. These previews do not give anything away ! Smart man ! So do not skip... I think you will missout !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
wise the game coming soon, long time never like this check everyday.
This Dev has been spot on in getting out releases in or around once a month. They are usually around the 20th to end of month. Yes we all look forward to new releases and some pre release teaser renders.

Reactions: ILPG0303
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes