packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Tank You KingB... I see there is a new teaser on Patreon. I hope one day to be able to contribute to your great game. But as for now ...can someone please copy it to here ? Again, Thank you I wish you great success in this game

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
37natlie 1.jpg

Ethan was looking down at his beautiful wife lying on their marriage bed.
Ethan noticed that the erotic mess at the foot of the bed had been cleaned, and the bed had been made.
But there was a large wet spot on the sheets that Nat had been unable to hide and still hinted at the hot illicit sex that had taken place on this bed.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 1874349

Ethan noticed that the erotic mess at the foot of the bed had been cleaned, and the bed had been made.
But there was a large wet spot on the sheets that Nat had been unable to hide and still hinted at the hot illicit sex that had taken place on this bed.
Did he came inside her?

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
View attachment 1874349

Maybe she squirted while being fucked senseless the previous night

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I posted them from the Scean images. I can not get them to come up for anything.... I would love to see the text associated with them and to who.
Lol those were some images I left by mistake. I didnt include a planned scene since it didn't fit well to the story at that time.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Lol those were some images I left by mistake. I didnt include a planned scene since it didn't fit well to the story at that time.
Crap ! Those are some hot !!!! Images !!! As you can guess we are crawing all over this Game ! By the way, I have noticed how the Render art has progressivly gotten enhanced from the start to Now ! Very Sexy before but THey are amaising now ! I love how you do her eyes ! Very piercing / sexy !

Reactions: ozomozyan

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I love that this page has come alive again ! Soon we will have the release to talk about... Or perhaps KingB will grace us soon with another teaser.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes