NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I dont understand peter route lovers , its not that interesting to me
You will never talk them out of digging necrophilia. He's one heart palpitation away from being a corpse and there is no way that wifey wouldn't finish him off. Maybe if he had a model that didn't look like Boris Karloff as the mummy there would be some chance of his scenes not killing my boner.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Beside a black guy there must always be an old guy too in such games...i am just curious because i saw same Model like Peter already in other games...:)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I wonder after the Cuckold event if Nat will seek a career change much like Jenna ? She has open up sexually and is good friends with her. she also know the money she brings in. We'll wait and see.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I don't understand Darryl path lovers, for example. Dude literally is a typical jock-dummy, who girls get over with once they get older than 22. Peter, on the other hand, is way more intelligent and interesting character. Hell, his route looks wayyy more organic to me and has decent build-up, while Darryl is just stereotypical "I've seen dude on steroids and he has a big D. Okay, I'll jump right on him"

Anyway, paths with characters like Peter/Carl are wayyy more interesting for me just cause out there Protagonist seems to be the one who sets boundaries (or she thinks she does).

Character being constantly used a cumdump for a dude who posts her nudes later like a trophy ain't my thing at all.

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
View attachment 1874349

Ethan was looking down at his beautiful wife lying on their marriage bed.
Ethan noticed that the erotic mess at the foot of the bed had been cleaned, and the bed had been made.
But there was a large wet spot on the sheets that Nat had been unable to hide and still hinted at the hot illicit sex that had taken place on this bed.
Would love to see cum eating content

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I remember when the game first came out there was a guy who mock the developer about how the render in this game can be made by a kindergarten kid or something like that. The point is he said the developer have no efforts in making the game, that this was just another trash game. Well, fuck that guy. He should realize that the most important thing in a visual novels is a story and how it is written. If he only knew how the story and the writing of this game turn out to be he would be ashamed. I'm not saying this game is perfect, but it definitely better than most of similar VN i've ever played in terms of story and the writing. This is one of the hottest game out here.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes