packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This is much more like post cuckold session where Nat and Ethan discuss about their newly found cuckoldry in their life and How they like it or not.
WE do not know yet. untill we can play it. However, from the released teasers it seems she is waing in bed for him. I don't think it is to talk. That could be done in the living room. I am more curious about the teaser where she come up behind him after he leaves the room. THat could lead to some different play. Play with Ethan included or he just get to go back in and watch them do more things. Decisions.... Decisions. I just hope we can get it here sooner than later.....

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This is much more like post cuckold session where Nat and Ethan discuss about their newly found cuckoldry in their life and How they like it or not.
Ohhhh...sorry i was in the wrong game...i always mix up this one with "watching my wife"...this game here has already good content for sure....;-)

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Who is Nate or do you mean Nat? Really good pics though, Although I don't think I would like Nat to go down the black only route
I meant Nat...my mistake. As I'm a fan of the whole game, and not just one route. I'd like to do them all.
These are GREAT. I can't wait untill you put her in a......situation :) Any cance we can see those puppies released ?? Please ???
Thanks so much! Nat has got a set of some of the greatest breasts, so, they'll definitely come out to play soon!

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dont wanna spoil but there is some darrel sex scene and ethan reclaim scenes depending on your path
We'll find out soon. I hope Ethan gets dominate of his own situation, and finds an answer to his early release problem ...... THat could begin a new chapter for Nat and Ethan on that path

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I played through this last night and was wondering if the ethansub stat means anything?

What are the variants of the cuck route? I was wondering if the esub stat vs edom vs rom stats affect how the cuckolding plays out. So far my route here involved pushing Nat towards it and she gradually built up to it. Is there another way to do this?

What options does Ethan have in terms of finding a woman for himself and cheating on or being stolen from Nat? Is the cuck route going to be entirely based on Ethan being denied sex or will he still get to have sex with Nat later? How about femdom elements or cleanup?

How do I get Jenna more involved?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Last release there were 5 or so teaser pic released for us to drool over... and spawn the imagination . How about a little help ??

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes