kokolusoe

Nov 17, 2017
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust(V0.5.3)(PC)

A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust(V0.5.3)(Mac)

A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust(V0.5.3)(Android)

Walkthrough

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust(V0.5.3)(PC)
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust(V0.5.3)(Mac)
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust(V0.5.3)(Android)
Walkthrough
I hope that releasing it now, doesn't sour King B's relationship with the F95 community at large.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hope that releasing it now, doesn't sour King B's relationship with the F95 community at large.
I hope not ..but It has been 3 day. And,,, I have been watchng his Pateron base go up as well as his monies. This will also grow that I am sure. We want to keep him in the game so to speak.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
ultimately nothing can be done to stop it, this is still a piracy site but if the game is good this is where a h-games get supporters as well

F95 is a double edged sword for devs

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I stick to it: if you present your pot of gold yourself in the pirate area, you shouldn't complain that the pirates will rob it sooner or later.
And as the previous speaker already said: if the game is good, the number of Patrons increases anyway. I've been supporting many devs for years and will probably start supporting him next month, too.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I stick to it: if you present your pot of gold yourself in the pirate area, you shouldn't complain that the pirates will rob it sooner or later.
And as the previous speaker already said: if the game is good, the number of Patrons increases anyway. I've been supporting many devs for years and will probably start supporting him next month, too.
Yeah, I was expecting that. Atleast the good fans respected the release schedule at the start of the development and let it grow. Now I understand why many new games get abandoned early. Because even as a relatively popular game, I noticed a dip in the growth after the early leaks started. I don't mind much about the leaks and carry on because I enjoy making the game and love fan's reactions. But once the growth goes negative and the income isn't worth the time and effort I put in, I also might have to consider halting this project. It's a sad reality.

So far, I don't have much to complain about. The supporters and the fans here have been mostly amazing.

Anyway, the good news is. With this update, the first phase of the game is complete. Now that the foundation and the paths have been set, it's time to explore. From now on, there will be more polls in the patreon to steer through the kinks and the paths.
Have fun.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love the game. Love the fact that you are open to comments here. I... We look forward to the adventures you have planned for Ethan and Nat

Reactions: Big Rooster

Maevos

May 4, 2019
There might be a bug in this last update. I am shown scenes from 2 slightly different routes. I am on the cheating path but the husband knows about it, he is faithful and not a cuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grimsnak

Sep 23, 2021
I'm on the cheating path but with forgiveness. Now if all goes well could Nat be made into a cuckqueen? And no I haven't downloaded the new update yet I'm waiting for King to post it here.

Reactions: Jccurtis

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I was expecting that. Atleast the good fans respected the release schedule at the start of the development and let it grow. Now I understand why many new games get abandoned early. Because even as a relatively popular game, I noticed a dip in the growth after the early leaks started. I don't mind much about the leaks and carry on because I enjoy making the game and love fan's reactions. But once the growth goes negative and the income isn't worth the time and effort I put in, I also might have to consider halting this project. It's a sad reality.

So far, I don't have much to complain about. The supporters and the fans here have been mostly amazing.

Anyway, the good news is. With this update, the first phase of the game is complete. Now that the foundation and the paths have been set, it's time to explore. From now on, there will be more polls in the patreon to steer through the kinks and the paths.
Have fun.
Every game here seems to fall afoul of the popularity/piracy curve. The more notoriety it receives the more likely it is that it will have patrons who have no problems spilling an update. I have a no-upload policy for the games I support but I admit I am not as principled when it comes to downloads. I think that it can be mitigated when a dev engages with the community here, as in general the uploaders are more likely to hold off at least for a while when the Dev is uploading it themselves after a certain interval. But there are no guarantees. The best that we forum denizens can do is use these early releases to provide useful constructive feedback to help make the game better, find bugs and glitches, and in general contribute to the progress of the game in a positive way. One thing that surprises me about this title is that it doesn't have any attention from the modders yet. They are the one portion of the community that give far more than they take.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes