bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
What's new in the update? Someone spoil me so I can see if its worth playing this update ?
In both the cuck and ntr routes, there is a sex scene with the husband, a little more non sex scenes in the cuck route(prior to the sex).

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Hmmm I am a little confused about this update. Either I am missing a load of content or the images that were upload a few days ago on here were not for this update at all. The images I am on about are the wet patch on the bed and the messy bedroom with used condoms strewn about the place. And yes I am on the cuck path

This is my stats

1656091482560.png

Aeripeary

Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm I am a little confused about this update. Either I am missing a load of content or the images that were upload a few days ago on here were not for this update at all. The images I am on about are the wet patch on the bed and the messy bedroom with used condoms strewn about the place. And yes I am on the cuck path

This is my stats

View attachment 1888322
I believe this is reliant on your "esub" stat not being high enough, if it were Darrel would have stayed the entire night and Nat did not come to you just moments after you left the room. If your esub was high enough you are also treated to another animated cucking scene prior.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Why is the walkthrough from the OP a blank page for me in the pdf? Am I missing something? Or is this a practical joke to say that this game doesn't need a walkthrough?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

This is my stats

View attachment 1888322
U must check different paths, like last time dev only updated the cheating path this time he only updated cuckold or sharing path...i got this from some earlier discussions. ..would be good if dev would add some hint to the game which path has new content...

Reactions: Jccurtis

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Yeah, I was expecting that. Atleast the good fans respected the release schedule at the start of the development and let it grow. Now I understand why many new games get abandoned early. Because even as a relatively popular game, I noticed a dip in the growth after the early leaks started. I don't mind much about the leaks and carry on because I enjoy making the game and love fan's reactions. But once the growth goes negative and the income isn't worth the time and effort I put in, I also might have to consider halting this project. It's a sad reality.

So far, I don't have much to complain about. The supporters and the fans here have been mostly amazing.

Anyway, the good news is. With this update, the first phase of the game is complete. Now that the foundation and the paths have been set, it's time to explore. From now on, there will be more polls in the patreon to steer through the kinks and the paths.
Have fun.
Thanks for a great game!

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for a great game!
I whole hardily agree ! This is a very interesting game that affords " many " options for the players. The art is great. Ladies are sexy ! Sex scenes are exciting. The dev is responsive to questions. He is very much on track to a once a month updat on 1 or 2 paths. Yes the update are not lengthy... but they are timely ! What is not to like ! I do not understand the haters on this. I follow other games that do not update in 4 to 6 months. Now I am excited to see what is next month !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Good point. The writing is EXCELLENT. But I really liked the spicy patch for the Adventurous Couple game that added more internal dialogue of what the characters were thinking.
I thought they were pretty hot with Darrell. The ones with Ethan are kinda bland. Because we mostly see him onl screw Nat Missionary style. However the text and THERE IS SOUND... is very hot. Just my opinion I would like to see Ethan get more adventurous with Nat..

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I thought they were pretty hot with Darrell. The ones with Ethan are kinda bland. Because we mostly see him onl screw Nat Missionary style. However the text and THERE IS SOUND... is very hot. Just my opinion I would like to see Ethan get more adventurous with Nat..
I am also excited how Ethans Colleague will get involved in further updates. Nothing against gorgous Nat but it makes it more spicy when other girls also get involved soon in some action. Also Jenna would be great to see her in more scenes.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes