King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Hmm. So does this mean that if Ethan doesn't cheat on Nat or otherwise act like an asshat, giving her good reason to cheat, that the path is locked in and she won't be cheating on him in the future?

Disappointing if so. IMO (and in many others'), the hottest scenario here is when a S/O cheats in a GREAT relationship in a moment of weakness, where desire and strong primal instincts briefly overpower logic, reason and strong emotional bonds of commitment. In a truly strong relationship, the strange mix of lust, satisfaction (in case hub's just not enough for her in bed) and deep guilt/regret on the part of S/O adds so much more intensity, as would Ethan's raw mix of emotions if Nat were caught, from his jealousy and anger, to potentially a strong tinge of insecurity, embarrassment and fear of inadequacy. Maybe the stinging realization that his otherwise perfect soulmate is a sexual/physical 10 to his 6 and that there's just one (embarrassing) thing he can't provide the love of his life to live her best life possible.

So many potential emotional dynamics in that scenario that make the kink so much hotter and more intense than in the current asshole-Ethan (bad relationship/cheating) routes or willing cuck routes where either Ethan's express permission is given or he implores Nat to satisfy his own cuck fetish.

Push/Pull Emotional Dynamics of a strong relationship that spice up the cheating kink:
For Nat: If she really loves him, if she's really worthy of his love, wouldn't that be strong enough for her to deny herself this one temptation? Or is the need too strong, or her willpower too short (her one fatal flaw)? If so, how will she come to terms with her new sexual awakening, the forbidden fruit of finally knowing how amazing sex can be, but for great fear of losing or hurting the love of her life? And how will he react if she needs both? What if he says no? Can she trust herself to give this up, for fear of hurting him again in another moment of weakness? Will she even be able to deny herself this newfound pleasure now without the risk of resenting him? Or will she tearfully decide that she needs this, and that as much as it would devastate her to lose him, he needs to allow her this amazing release or lose her too.

And for Ethan, if he truly loves her and cares about well-being and satisfaction, won't he feel guilty for denying her this, for not being able to provide? Will he be able to overcome his jealously, fear and feelings of inadequacy? Or might it morph into a kink that's embarrassingly arousing for him, finding satisfaction in seeing her satisfied, even if he is not the one to do it?

These are just some potential scenarios that can come from this. But there's just so much more sexual intensity in the push/pull dynamic (temptation vs commitment) in a very strong, loving relationship where both partners wants are at odds, due to the deep emotional charge of it. In the current paths that just isn't there. Either the relationship sucks or both partners agree to it. The game is just missing a great potential dynamic there.

Otherwise great game. But I've been skipping to the end for the last 5 updates in the (apparently monogamous) love path hoping for something that isn't there. The willing-cuck or asshole Ethan scenarios just hold no interest. Haven't even seen the majority of Darryl scenes due to unappealing choices. lol.

Just putting this opinion out there since I think the game has so much potential and those who like intense cheating scenarios just aren't going to be into the current options.
This reply is not directed only at you; this is for many players who play only one path in the game and is not happy about what's currently available for their taste.

If we consider this game a painting, it is not even close to halfway done at this point. So as with any other incomplete painting, it will look ugly and unsatisfying. Also, if your favorite color is blue, that's fine. Everyone has their own favorite colors. In this game, you are in luck because I also like the blue color and have plans on painting a nice, blue sky in the scene. But to enjoy the true beauty of the painting, you can't only look at the blue parts of the painting. The sun needs to be painted yellow and grassy hills need to be painted green. And those yellow sun and green hills are needed to contrast and highlight the blue of the sky. You need to look at the other colors and take everything as a whole to truly enjoy your favorite blue in that sky.

If you love a monogamous, happy couple story, you need to see what could have gone different or wrong to truly appreciate what the couple in your preferred path has. Same for the people who love a good cheating or humiliation path; you need to see and experience the other possibilities to truly enjoy your preferred path.

I'm not saying you must play all the paths. As the creator, I recommend playing at least one contrasting path to your preferred path. Because you are missing some fun if you aren't.

Have fun. :)

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
It's fair to point out that there are other scenarios where cheating can happen. But if you take that train of thought further, there are also infinite ways the romantic, cheating, cuckold, reluctant, or whatever other paths have you, can play out.

Basically, what's being asked for is a cheating route that doesn't have asshole Ethan, in whatever form that takes. Maybe it could still happen if you have an initial Ethan reluctant/romantic route and Nat decides to be faithful... at first. It's all about the character development, after all, and getting Nat to that situation where her defenses fall.

But, it's also a practical matter, and a lot of the scenes so far (apart from the car), are variations on each other, so it would take more time and energy to create this scenario (which probably won't be transferable to other routes) and then find a way to link it into the Ethan oblivious/reluctant NTR/cuck paths.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
It's fair to point out that there are other scenarios where cheating can happen. But if you take that train of thought further, there are also infinite ways the romantic, cheating, cuckold, reluctant, or whatever other paths have you, can play out.

Basically, what's being asked for is a cheating route that doesn't have asshole Ethan, in whatever form that takes. Maybe it could still happen if you have an initial Ethan reluctant/romantic route and Nat decides to be faithful... at first. It's all about the character development, after all, and getting Nat to that situation where her defenses fall.

But, it's also a practical matter, and a lot of the scenes so far (apart from the car), are variations on each other, so it would take more time and energy to create this scenario (which probably won't be transferable to other routes) and then find a way to link it into the Ethan oblivious/reluctant NTR/cuck paths.
Yes. I'm planning for an offshoot from vanilla path for something like that. So, get Nat into exhibitionism now if you are interested in that in the future.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This reply is not directed only at you; this is for many players who play only one path in the game and is not happy about what's currently available for their taste.

If we consider this game a painting, it is not even close to halfway done at this point. So as with any other incomplete painting, it will look ugly and unsatisfying. Also, if your favorite color is blue, that's fine. Everyone has their own favorite colors. In this game, you are in luck because I also like the blue color and have plans on painting a nice, blue sky in the scene. But to enjoy the true beauty of the painting, you can't only look at the blue parts of the painting. The sun needs to be painted yellow and grassy hills need to be painted green. And those yellow sun and green hills are needed to contrast and highlight the blue of the sky. You need to look at the other colors and take everything as a whole to truly enjoy your favorite blue in that sky.

If you love a monogamous, happy couple story, you need to see what could have gone different or wrong to truly appreciate what the couple in your preferred path has. Same for the people who love a good cheating or humiliation path; you need to see and experience the other possibilities to truly enjoy your preferred path.

I'm not saying you must play all the paths. As the creator, I recommend playing at least one contrasting path to your preferred path. Because you are missing some fun if you aren't.

Have fun. :)
Well Said !

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yes. I'm planning for an offshoot from vanilla path for something like that. So, get Nat into exhibitionism now if you are interested in that in the future.
If we consider this game a painting, it is not even close to halfway done at this point. So as with any other incomplete painting, it will look ugly and unsatisfying.
I want to see a 'caught my wife cheating - now I will destroy her life or she will become my personal fuck toy' path. LOL

Reactions: italianstallionxxx

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I have to say King that i love your game and i'm really eager to see what you'll do in this path. I hope that Nat and Ethan can dive really deeper in the exhibitionism kink - like sex in public and crowd places with the risk to get caught or even let anyone watch them - but also that this can make both open up for even more filth and debauchery things that they can do one-on-one as a passionate couple.

Stay healthy and creative. And let your imagination fly

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
the cuckold path is well written and so hot wish there would be swinging route like swapping couples not just sharing

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
the cuckold path is well written and so hot wish there would be swinging route like swapping couples not just sharing
That is included in the Genre on page 1. So mabe that is in the future for them. Right now Nat loves Cuckold. so I think mor epartners are in the imediate furure. She would have toopen up her kink to allow swapping. I to would love to see it sooner than later. I think the next developement will be Peter... We'll see. But, Many are asking for it.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yes the swinging and partner swapping is an interesting point i already mentioned once to get used in TAC also.
I know real couples who are really swapping their patners regulary for a week or also for going on holidays.

Reactions: packard1928
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes