Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I just desperatly digged all paths and just to kmake sure i didnt miss anything
-there was only a proper ending sequence added to cheating and cuck route?
-there is in general only the missionary sex scene added between Nat and Ethan

But there are no new scenes added between Nat and any other guys like Darrel?
So the posted pics on patreon are currently not part of the new content?

Its not a critic i just want to make sure i didnt nmissed something.
The game is really very great made with all the paths.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I just desperatly digged all paths and just to kmake sure i didnt miss anything
-there was only a proper ending sequence added to cheating and cuck route?
-there is in general only the missionary sex scene added between Nat and Ethan

But there are no new scenes added between Nat and any other guys like Darrel?
So the posted pics on patreon are currently not part of the new content?

Its not a critic i just want to make sure i didnt nmissed something.
The game is really very great made with all the paths.
You are correct. These are the only new sex scenes. There are a few renders around the cheating path after Ethan discoverd Nat Cheating. There is new ( different ) verbage to the paths depending on which way you have played and option selected. Is it possible to see those renders you talk about ?r

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
You are correct. These are the only new sex scenes. There are a few renders around the cheating path after Ethan discoverd Nat Cheating. There is new ( different ) verbage to the paths depending on which way you have played and option selected. Is it possible to see those renders you talk about ?r
There were renders posted of a messed up bedroom with condoms and high heels lying on the floor and also one with Nat on bed and a wet spot next to her. here attached...i thought this could be an update on cheating path since it wasnt on cuckold but i couldnt find them so far.
King B has really rolled out for every path great endings for continuing the story...will be a lot of work for him especially if u send Nat to Jenna at the end of cheating path...:)..i hope he finds the tme to work on it...

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
There were renders posted of a messed up bedroom with condoms and high heels lying on the floor and also one with Nat on bed and a wet spot next to her. here attached...i thought this could be an update on cheating path since it wasnt on cuckold but i couldnt find them so far.
King B has really rolled out for every path great endings for continuing the story...will be a lot of work for him especially if u send Nat to Jenna at the end of cheating path...:)..i hope he finds the tme to work on it...
No they come in play... Man I just can't remember which path they were on. The on with Nat on the bed " is cuckold " and is used wether you select hold my hand or help Darrell ... the night before . I think when you select " Help Darrell " the night before and you get the morning scene.... when you go to peek in the room ... Yuo see the floor likeit is in the pic here. Hope this helps.
I thought you saw Nat with different people in Patrone

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
No they come in play... Man I just can't remember which path they were on. The on with Nat on the bed " is cuckold " and is used wether you select hold my hand or help Darrell ... the night before . I think when you select " Help Darrell " the night before and you get the morning scene.... when you go to peek in the room ... Yuo see the floor likeit is in the pic here. Hope this helps.
I thought you saw Nat with different people in Patrone
Thank you...yes i just noticed even in cuck route there are different scenes by choices..man the game is really great made....

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Thank you...yes i just noticed even in cuck route there are different scenes by choices..man the game is really great made....
You have to play and select different options.... They sexual banter changes between the characters. The render does not change but the meaning and intent changes. I love it also.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Which path to follow for more maximum cuckold scenes?
Based on what I’ve seen you have to follow the Ethan Submissive route. Then you are thoroughly cucked. It maximizes Nat’s willingness to do it and Ethan sacrifices even the smallest of hubby privileges to get it. If you want to see what went down in the gym with Darrel then Ethan doesn’t even get a job as he subsumes himself completely into the lifestyle.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hope later Dev will add a gallery to be able to check and unlock scenes...
That would be a Great option. I think that would require a lot of coding .
Not sure what KingB has in store next. We have just done Cuckold to completion. The cheating path is kinda done. Peter is the only path has has not gone to a sex.
Nat is talking that she loved cuckold lifestyle... but we may have to build a relationship with a new target for that. Possible Carl or Matt and or the biker guy. Whatever it is will be exciting. Can't wait.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Not sure what KingB has in store next. We have just done Cuckold to completion. The cheating path is kinda done. Peter is the only path has has not gone to a sex.
Nat is talking that she loved cuckold lifestyle... but we may have to build a relationship with a new target for that. Possible Carl or Matt and or the biker guy. Whatever it is will be exciting. Can't wait.
Cheating path is not done i think. The aftermath of dinner and sex with Darell is not shown yet, is it?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yes and the female hot colleague of Ethan who is flirting with him and also Jenna must get thrown into any kind of action.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes and the female hot colleague of Ethan who is flirting with him and also Jenna must get thrown into any kind of action.
But thereis no relationship with the office girl and Nat yet. As for Jenna... that is a possibility, that will bring a girl on girl or possibly she will like to be clucked ... and watch Ethan. Not sure if Sam Jenna husband is an option yet.... We can only imagine ????

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
kinda. It continues at home.. there is different conversations they can have based on you selection. Try it.....
Nope its not completed. It's messed up. I am on various cheat route but in all i got ethan know nat is cheating and yet he is not angry.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nope its not completed. It's messed up. I am on various cheat route but in all i got ethan know nat is cheating and yet he is not angry.
nope... there are a couple others. There is one where she is pissed..and basiclly tells him to deal with it or leave. THere is one where he can forgive her... and one where he does not. I think they are triggered if nat goes home with Darrell.
Sorry... I can not remember how these unfold. Maybe other can help.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes