packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I am also excited how Ethans Colleague will get involved in further updates. Nothing against gorgous Nat but it makes it more spicy when other girls also get involved soon in some action. Also Jenna would be great to see her in more scenes.
I agree. Nat is the primary interest. However to keep the game from getting stale, several other need to join in the fun. I am sure KingB has a plan. The items in The Genere say this is going to get interesting. I guess patience is in order. We can not get to much in a 30 turnaround. I thought we miss an opportunity this time to satisfy one of Ethans fantasies. Just mabe when Darrel was having morning sex with Nat and Ethan peaked in. He could have take off the condom and shot one down the you know what. Would have been Very sexy. But... all in good time ! Thank You King B. This game will go far.

Reactions: fihesog318

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
in the cuckold path, I was waiting for Darrel to cum in Nata's mouth after morning sex, after which she would go out to Ethan and kiss him. after all, he liked it so much after her trip to the gym:cry:
Yep... opportunity missed... buy there will be more I am sure !

Feb 5, 2020
Great way to finish the first time cuck and cheat routes. My only gripe as a $12 patron is that it was too short on either route and needed one more animation of Nat and D. Other than that I already am waiting for the July update with bated breath. How KingB is going to code all these different routes each with its own branches will be interesting to see. If he succeeds it will make this game legendary, like LWT 1 WGW, and it’s already on its way there.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
So, I'm here again with advices.

I'm tired of saying that I don't come here to make destructive criticisms. I love the game, if I had enough money I would support the project. There are good points that make it above average for any cuckold\ntr enjoyer. The proposal here is to join in different variations of the netorare\cuckolding spectrum. This idea was a cool plan because players with different preferences feel, in some way, pleased.

Probably best dialogues in all NTR\cuckolding contents, The script is almost flawless. I don't know if the dev work as screenwriter too, because this guy is a kind of Quentin Tarantino of the NTRzone. Great dialogues, all paths lead to choices that makes sense. You can have fun in multiple ways, you'll see good scenes in both paths at here. I imagine it's extremely tiring for the dev make this job. I'm think I'm the biggest enthusiast of the nat_reluctant route, but I loved that scene where Jenna controls totally the MC. So... Yes, there is content for everyone

But, If you permit me, I want give some advices.

I LOVE the sinergy in the routes where nat stay faithfullness, but even me, a most "conservative" guy, wanna see new girls naked.

I'm missing a "relief" in the game. I don't know if you know the game sharing my fiancee, but it's great at relieving tension in the main plot. There's a girl, hotwife's best friend, she's more sexy than the wife and she treats the mc with the same energy as jenna in THAT scene. The only difference is: all players see that scene, it's not depend that you follow one route to be trigged.

Looking to a couples duet of love and lust, I feel a tension so strong that ends up being... BORING, while be necessary to make a top quality script. Divide the games in route where Nat will talk with other guys and convince you or that yourself will encourage her, only creates a great sexual tension. But now nat is already a hotwife. both, she and mc can take the initiative. Or better, they can do it together...

Imagine if you had a open relantionship,, If you could, would like to see all pretty girls in your social circles, naked? Do you like be cucked by them? Cuckolding don't work so good with girls that you don't have emotional feelings, because if the girl don't love you, she don't need you. But these girls are a RELIEF to the relationship tension. If I had been more lucky I could have done a lot more than a simple threesome with another guy...

I mean: 1 - all this effort to build a relationship complex, where one girl love the guy who wanna be cucke, It's what makes this game special; 2 - despite the importance of this sinergy, I think we need some variations. I'm talking about plot speed, the progress is really slow. it's time to speed up the story, try adventures. We are starting the middlegame right? Things don't have to be complicated, but most funny now. ps: there should be a different path for cheating route.

So, whats the point now? For me, now the dev could build the story in three perspectives for nat: lust, self confidence and loyalty. how most lust, most hypersexual she becomes; how most self confidence, most indiference to ethan; and how most loyalty, most dependent of ethan validation. So if you choice the ntr path or ethan reluctant path, Nath will turns independent like Jenna, or... if you like a more dependent girl, she stay with the same personality. I want her turns more open but stay faithfull. But, I know that some people wanna a more dominant hotwife, so... This paradox should guide the game in my view, while lust level should determine how whore she will turns

Ethan sexuality should not focus exclusively on nat. The scene with jenna was a good example of reflief.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2021
Everytime I take a look at this game's WT - flowchart -what to do thingie - I end up to the same conclusion:

- I'm gonna wait for the game to be completed and that a brilliant Modder makes a WT Mod with hints for each path.

coz as is it's a real boner killer.

But this is only my personal opinion - and the game itself is rather interesting in its own weird way. (speak the phrase using a Spock's way of speaking and add "Captain" at the end)

Reactions: pingwin

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
One thing that surprises me about this title is that it doesn't have any attention from the modders yet. They are the one portion of the community that give far more than they take.
Everytime I take a look at this game's WT - flowchart -what to do thingie - I end up to the same conclusion:

- I'm gonna wait for the game to be completed and that a brilliant Modder makes a WT Mod with hints for each path.

coz as is it's a real boner killer.

But this is only my personal opinion - and the game itself is rather interesting in its own weird way. (speak the phrase using a Spock's way of speaking and add "Captain" at the end)
One reason could be due to the complexity of the coding. I can imagine a modder opening the script and "Nope' away due to how intimidating it can look. Even I would be lost if I hadn't noted down everything. If you think the walkthrough flow chart is complex, that shows only half of the actual conditions at play in the scripts. And it's very unforgiving for even slight variations of the original structure.

At least half of the time developing this game goes into coding and planning it out. I would rather have a good script and story with less artwork than have a bunch of artwork with a boring and linear story. The latter option will temporarily please more people and less stress for me too. But I'm not here to make another one of those VN.

So, if a brilliant modder makes a good, interactive WT mod for this game, I would be the one most impressed and thankful than anyone else.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Nothing really for me this update, but then again, I kicked Darryl to the curb. Just find him to be a creep and annoying, not a character I care for in the game.

Looking forward to more Jenna and her husband, old man Pete and that girl from Ethan's work (I forget her name).

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
With this update, the first phase of the game is complete. Now that the foundation and the paths have been set, it's time to explore.
Hmm. So does this mean that if Ethan doesn't cheat on Nat or otherwise act like an asshat, giving her good reason to cheat, that the path is locked in and she won't be cheating on him in the future?

Disappointing if so. IMO (and in many others'), the hottest scenario here is when a S/O cheats in a GREAT relationship in a moment of weakness, where desire and strong primal instincts briefly overpower logic, reason and strong emotional bonds of commitment. In a truly strong relationship, the strange mix of lust, satisfaction (in case hub's just not enough for her in bed) and deep guilt/regret on the part of S/O adds so much more intensity, as would Ethan's raw mix of emotions if Nat were caught, from his jealousy and anger, to potentially a strong tinge of insecurity, embarrassment and fear of inadequacy. Maybe the stinging realization that his otherwise perfect soulmate is a sexual/physical 10 to his 6 and that there's just one (embarrassing) thing he can't provide the love of his life to live her best life possible.

So many potential emotional dynamics in that scenario that make the kink so much hotter and more intense than in the current asshole-Ethan (bad relationship/cheating) routes or willing cuck routes where either Ethan's express permission is given or he implores Nat to satisfy his own cuck fetish.

Push/Pull Emotional Dynamics of a strong relationship that spice up the cheating kink:
For Nat: If she really loves him, if she's really worthy of his love, wouldn't that be strong enough for her to deny herself this one temptation? Or is the need too strong, or her willpower too short (her one major flaw)? If so, how will she reconcile her new sexual awakening, the forbidden fruit of finally knowing how amazing sex can be, with the fear of losing or hurting the love of her life? And how will he react if she needs both? What if he says no? Can she trust herself to give this up, for fear of hurting him again in another moment of weakness? Will she even be able to deny herself this newfound pleasure now without the risk of resenting him? Or will she tearfully decide that she needs this, and that as much as it would devastate her to lose him, he needs to allow her this amazing release or lose her too.

And for Ethan, if he truly loves her and cares about her well-being and satisfaction, won't he feel greedy for denying her this, for not being able to provide, while he remains sexually satisfied himself? Will he be able to overcome his jealously, fear and feelings of inadequacy? Or might it morph into a kink that's embarrassingly arousing for him, finding satisfaction in seeing her satisfied, even if he is not the one to do it?

These are just some potential scenarios that can come from this. But there's just so much more sexual intensity in the push/pull dynamic (temptation vs commitment) in a very strong, loving relationship where both partners wants are at odds, due to the deep emotional charge of it. In the current paths that just isn't there. Either the relationship sucks or both partners agree to it. The game is just missing a great potential dynamic there.

Otherwise great game. But I've been skipping to the end for the last 5 updates in the (apparently monogamous) love path hoping for something that isn't there. The willing-cuck or asshole Ethan scenarios just hold no interest or spice for me. Haven't even seen the majority of new Darryl scenes due to unappealing choices. lol.

Just putting this opinion out there since I think the game has so much potential and those who like intense cheating scenarios just aren't going to be into the current options.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes