Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Really you going to torture my man Ethan remember he already walked in on Nat getting fucked by Darell after arriving home from work. Dude had to leave after he saw it.
he kinda deserved it, in all of the routes that he was a dick to Nat or encouraged her to act like a slut.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"ok cant argue with that." you can totally,

" In this game, you make the decisions as both the male and female protagonists, affecting the plot in a realistic, organic, and complex manner. The storyline adapts according to the developing personality traits of the two main characters, and there are no clear-cut paths to many and different storylines you could follow. "

you're forced to be an asshole the authors leaves you no choice. if you know you're wife is a whore you're forced to act like an asshole to reveal her true self.

there's a huge bias

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Nat has different personalites for different paths
slutty bitchy Nat in one
innocent wife nat
and gullible good nurse nat

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Big Rooster i tink that is not prolem its open but when i go to start play game on new game and i click it and quit game without i do something
I would save your saves in another place like "desktop". Delete the game and its associated persistent files and install a fresh copy from the developer's Patreon page

¿Se parece a Nat o es idea mía?
View attachment 3851983
looks like a Thai ladyboy to me

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes