Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Kinda glad we already had a shower scene with Darrell, unless they add a new element such as other guys(more than 2). It's just going to drag the story. There is players waiting in the wing for Nat, hell if they let Ethan dominate Jenna show he hasn't been wasting his time in the gym. There is a lot of story left and a lot of people. We all know Darrell will have more scenes anyway. Personally let Carl shine after he fucks Nat he gets that blonde sorority chick and props from the frat.

Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Are there any teaser hints out on Patreon yet. Last release was on 7/5 Kingb usually has something out ....

dennisbgi

Dec 11, 2018
It's a pity(. I would have bought this update, just like I bought other updates before, except for Peter. Perhaps it is not because of not large gap in votes that Dev will find time and implement this scene along with the continuation of the path.
64-36 seems like quite a huge gap to be honest.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
If your not on the right path, the update you were waiting for will be useless, and you'll have to find a save someone else wanked off to.

zonimahoni

Jul 23, 2024
Don't worry bros, the game just seemed to quit, for some reason.

Extract this attached file into this game's game dir and it should work.
Unfortunately it does not work for me (win 10) although I put your fix file into games directory AND into the "game" folder. Both didnt work.

So everytime when I start the game it gets shut down instantly. Any idea how to fix?

Reactions: legendofthegame92

Tyger1234Rose

Apr 10, 2022
For those whose game does not start, here's what you need to do:
1. Delete the game and all accompanying files - saves, renpy file, which are not located in the game folder, but in other places, for example disk C.
2. Go to the developer’s patreon and download the public version of the game.
3. Launch and play.
4. Thank the developer, go to patreon and subscribe to at least the Fan level for $3.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
Will they wipe it down before they share it??
I may play it when it's finished, in 2034, but, I ain't playin someones wiped down save. They can even sterilize it, won 't touch it. I'm so done with the whimsical, plot path chaos. The author needs to be zapped a focus stick.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes