Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Maybe its time for Carl or Vance
He needs more erotic shit between husband and wife. Like all he writes is woman worships BBC which becomes cringe if its not done in the context of getting her husband off with it. The fact that he's leaning into her just going off by herself to fuck her human dildo is boring to the 10th power. There's barely any pillow talk between them at this point and any scenes between them are platitude to be like hey look they're still married I dun gud. It was hot at the start when it was mostly her nervous about slutting it up for her husband's enjoyment now that she's doing for herself and he's lucky to get a report about it is just lame. She should be all over her husband while whispering nasty shit in his ear to get him off. It's not something king b is likely to do cuz his writing seems to cater to the black male perspective as opposed to the white male, and him writing a bunch of stuff specifically to get a bunch of dudes off is probably degrading.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I do agree that even in the "dark" paths where Nat and Ethan are not getting along or are falling into unhealthy relationship dynamics it would be a great help to the credulity of the audience if they had a scene that reinforces that they are indeed a couple who are having a duet of some sort. Either that, or a blow-up where they redefine their relationship instead of just limping along dragging the corpse of their relationship like Weekend at Bernie's.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I have to admit King B has skills. But I would like more scenes where she fucks people and then comes home and puts it on her husband. The scenes were hot. When he fucked Riya and he came home she claimed him the scene was sexy. The 2 college scenerios when she fucked Matt by himself the sex scene then going home with Ethan and he fucks her in the college outfit. One of the best claim scenes was when she got fucked by both college guys Ethan got a blowjob, she rode him then he got anal. We need more scenes like that. Thats real happy joint cuckolding.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
I have to admit King B has skills. But I would like more scenes where she fucks people and then comes home and puts it on her husband. The scenes were hot. When he fucked Riya and he came home she claimed him the scene was sexy. The 2 college scenerios when she fucked Matt by himself the sex scene then going home with Ethan and he fucks her in the college outfit. One of the best claim scenes was when she got fucked by both college guys Ethan got a blowjob, she rode him then he got anal. We need more scenes like that. Thats real happy joint cuckolding.
i prefer more scenes where Ethan watches how Nat is fucked as a great cuck

PITOZO

Aug 12, 2019
He needs more erotic shit between husband and wife. Like all he writes is woman worships BBC which becomes cringe if its not done in the context of getting her husband off with it. The fact that he's leaning into her just going off by herself to fuck her human dildo is boring to the 10th power. There's barely any pillow talk between them at this point and any scenes between them are platitude to be like hey look they're still married I dun gud. It was hot at the start when it was mostly her nervous about slutting it up for her husband's enjoyment now that she's doing for herself and he's lucky to get a report about it is just lame. She should be all over her husband while whispering nasty shit in his ear to get him off. It's not something king b is likely to do cuz his writing seems to cater to the black male perspective as opposed to the white male, and him writing a bunch of stuff specifically to get a bunch of dudes off is probably degrading.
100% Now she is like a coke whore bimbo, the next step is the sissy faggotry bored and retarded as fuck

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

KROM95

May 14, 2019
67ethhome 7.jpg
"Are you a dirty little boy that needs a lesson?"

Jenna asked in a seductive voice.

This sudden situation felt so surreal that Ethan had trouble gathering his thoughts.

Ethan stared up at Jenna with a shocked and worried look."

"Mmmm... I see this little boy down here is ready."

Jenna said with a low, sexy growl while bringing her whip down and giving a light slap on Ethan's bulge.

Ethan reflexively hunched over and grunted when he felt the light but sharp tap of the whip on his.

In his hurry, he had come to the door only in his boxers.

And Jenna's sight had caused him to get an erection, which was easily visible through the underwear.

The light tap on it sent shivers up to his body while making it even harder.

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
View attachment 3876898

This sudden situation felt so surreal that Ethan had trouble gathering his thoughts.

Jenna said with a low, sexy growl while bringing her whip down and giving a light slap on Ethan's bulge.

Ethan reflexively hunched over and grunted when he felt the light but sharp tap of the whip on his.

And Jenna's sight had caused him to get an erection, which was easily visible through the underwear.

Would be so much better if it was nat tbh on a vanilla route or a route where their relationship is still strong. Cuz jenna doing this while she's gobbling random cock for money and having 0 feelings for him cheapens it imo. Unless this is a route where nat is vanilla and faithful then it kind of makes sense. Would be curious to see a route where it's just him cheating and how their relationship turns out when nat finds out.

Reactions: KROM95

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Would be so much better if it was nat tbh on a vanilla route or a route where their relationship is still strong. Cuz jenna doing this while she's gobbling random cock for money and having 0 feelings for him cheapens it imo. Unless this is a route where nat is vanilla and faithful then it kind of makes sense. Would be curious to see a route where it's just him cheating and how their relationship turns out when nat finds out.
There is a route were he cheats with Riya and Nat is doing nothing. Its vanilla till he cheats with Riya Nat just hasn't found out yet.

Ebokkobe

Oct 1, 2021
View attachment 3876898

Aww man, I was really looking forward to the Darrel x Nat shower gym sex, oh well gotta wait for another month or so......

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes