Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
TBH as far as I've seen so far, this update is pretty underwhelming. That being said I hope it is a "housecleaning" to tidy up the paths before going forward. I have only seen the continuation of the Jenna route so far.
There's not much enthusiasm for Jenna as a likable character.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
how about Jenna starts fucking Nat, Ethan is a cuck to is wife and her domineering lesbian lover
and eventually They invite Riya over for a all girl fuck feast While Ethan strokes his little dick in the corner.
I can see it happening.
I guess it would break Ethan's heart when Jenna dominates and penetrates the submissive Riya with her strap.on.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
There's not much enthusiasm for Jenna as a likable character.
I'm not fan of her either, especially in the route where Jenna persuades Nat to cheat on Ethan.
At the beginning she was very prominent and a driving force to introduce the couple into this new lifestyle.
Sadly she is needed to progress the story in the main route.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
how about Jenna starts fucking Nat, Ethan is a cuck to is wife and her domineering lesbian lover
and eventually They invite Riya over for a all girl fuck feast While Ethan strokes his little dick in the corner.
I wonder if Dev thought about it. Jenna fucking Nat it would explain why there is 2 options to kiss Jenna.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Well ... currently in our gene pool,,, we have Carl, Vance, and guy at restaurant that have not had sex with her. Oh,, and Sam. I don't think Carl will be a dominate. Vance we know will. The restaurant guy I think want to have her at a group party. In any of these Ethan will want to watch. I am not a big humiliation fan.... but just to have him watch different guys will be Great !

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
A nice twist would be while during the submissive cuck. Nat was getting fucked hard in doggy in front of Ethan. You get a new option. Ethan walks up and grabs Nats hair and rams his dick in her mouth(spit roast) and starts hard face fucking her while she gets fucked from behind her changing the stat to dominate.

Reactions: none300

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Does the dev only update the game with 1 scene each update? I can understand that especially with so many paths but the updates are monthly and the scenes are pretty short... Idk

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Does the dev only update the game with 1 scene each update? I can understand that especially with so many paths but the updates are monthly and the scenes are pretty short... Idk
As far as I remember (I could be wrong), generally, yeah, one scene per update though with various ways to approach that scene given different branches of routes.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Not such a bad update if one can play different routes, otherwise very short. Ethan grew a big pair in the non ntr or cuck paths. Riya looks like a keeper.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well finished the update on my different paths and the NTR path is absolutely laughable. Jenna and Nat try to humiliate Ethan even more and when he shows he is moving on..Nat gets all pissy and angered expecting Ethan to come grovelling back to her..even after leaving with Darrell during the scene in the car, she still gets angry that Ethan hasn't come crawling back to her. Jenna and Nat are a pair of psychos in this update. after deciding she doesn't want him anymore ..she still expects him to grovel to her? and when he is moving on and now has Riya, she still expects loyalty when she cheated on him? this must be written by a woman to have such unbelievable gall on Nat and Jenna. well, i could go on, but i can't wait to see how the NTR path plays out. nothing in the Vanilla route, no surprise there.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
well finished the update on my different paths and the NTR path is absolutely laughable. Jenna and Nat try to humiliate Ethan even more and when he shows he is moving on..Nat gets all pissy and angered expecting Ethan to come grovelling back to her..even after leaving with Darrell during the scene in the car, she still gets angry that Ethan hasn't come crawling back to her. Jenna and Nat are a pair of psychos in this update. after deciding she doesn't want him anymore ..she still expects him to grovel to her? and when he is moving on and now has Riya, she still expects loyalty when she cheated on him? this must be written by a woman to have such unbelievable gall on Nat and Jenna. well, i could go on, but i can't wait to see how the NTR path plays out. nothing in the Vanilla route, no surprise there.
There's a scene after college and Ethan calls Nat out about her escapades and she bends over the table and says to Ethan if he wants her to stop, he has to get her off. He said I don't fuck whores. does above scene happen in that path also.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: justin.case

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Really??????????? Jenna and Nat content for 1-2 minutes in the v0.13.4??????????? There are too many routes in this game. This game could have been MC and Nat cuckold and hotwife route only. This game is no longer worth playing. Thank you, next!
I agree with you, the game is too dispersive, too many routes to carry forward

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.13.4] [King B] - Compressed

Win/Linux [708 MB]
- - - -

Mac [694 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
There's a scene after college and Ethan calls Nat out about her escapades and she bends over the table and says to Ethan if he wants her to stop, he has to get her off. He said I don't fuck whores. does above scene happen in that path also.
didn't see that scene on my routes. i assume that's a cuck route and i don't play cuck route. Ethan Dom routes only for me.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes