BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
People need to appreciate that the dev creates their own unique characters and then applies them to certain kink narratives. These will develop based on player choices.

Then the dev will possibly offer options for player feedback to influence the path of the game. This for me is a double edged sword when it comes to artistic process and maintaining something for everyone to enjoy.

I was not into this game until I gave it a chance and what I like about it is, it feels very unique in style and humour. I don't want games being ruined by fans telling creators what to do.

It's like being a great artist in a cave, and someone demanding a huge dick on a beautiful woman, then someone screams to put two on her, then another wants dicks coming out of her chest, and nipples on her ass cheeks.

I don't want to live in a World of nipples on ass cheeks.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
To be honest updates have been very stale for a while. Like most say to many routes and sub routes. They been neglecting Peter for a long time. The other routes have been ran through so should focus on Peter for a while imo.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
NO new content on the QoS path ( where wife start working at Darrel Gym ) :(
Personally I'm glad that there are updates where Darrel isn't the focus. It used to be where Darrel keeps getting all the updates and there are no new updates on other characters.

There are people here who complain about the many paths but I disagree. I'm happy that the paths are there to give the player more agency to the story and keep the game more fresh. There's only so much "Darrel fucks Nat" until the game becomes repetitive and stale. I see this in a lot of games in this site where every update is just a repeat of the previous one. I do wish there's more to the vanilla path though.

As long as the mass of content released each update remains consistent, I'm more than glad that we have many choices that matter in the game. Let's have a hypothetical scenario where the game only focuses on one or two paths which makes the game more linear: previous update - Darrel fucks Nat, current update - Darrel fucks Nat, future update - Darrel fucks Nat. It's just not that fun.
We're already past the teasing and slow corruption. There's only so much fucks that Darrel can give to Nat.

I wish there's more to Jenna in the story. She doesn't really feel that impactful even in the paths where Ethan cheated with her, and Nat doesn't know.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Personally I'm glad that there are updates where Darrel isn't the focus. It used to be where Darrel keeps getting all the updates and there are no new updates on other characters.

There are people here who complain about the many paths but I disagree. I'm happy that the paths are there to give the player more agency to the story and keep the game more fresh. There's only so much "Darrel fucks Nat" until the game becomes repetitive and stale. I see this in a lot of games in this site where every update is just a repeat of the previous one. I do wish there's more to the vanilla path though.

As long as the mass of content released each update remains consistent, I'm more than glad that we have many choices that matter in the game. Let's have a hypothetical scenario where the game only focuses on one or two paths which makes the game more linear: previous update - Darrel fucks Nat, current update - Darrel fucks Nat, future update - Darrel fucks Nat. It's just not that fun.
We're already past the teasing and slow corruption. There's only so much fucks that Darrel can give to Nat.

I wish there's more to Jenna in the story. She doesn't really feel that impactful even in the paths where Ethan cheated with her, and Nat doesn't know.
1723246927975.png

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Rightt, that's why the dev keeps updating Darrel routes and peters still hasn't fucked.
That's not because it's better, but because people love interracial cheating and cucking, Nat's struggles at least feel real with Peter, she doesn't immediately jump on Peter.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
That's not because it's better, but because people love interracial cheating and cucking, Nat's struggles at least feel real with Peter, she doesn't immediately jump on Peter.
Damn, even the people know that Darrel routes is better. Why tf would she want to jump on Peter? ew man has one foot in the grave already, it would give him a heart attack.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes