packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I guess we will know in a coupe weeks...... His releases are usually at month end. I thought he was getting them once a month..... Hope so ?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ohhhh I forgot about that. THat would be cool . But may as we feared to lead her down a slut path. I like what you said about different sex partners (and I'll add adventures) with the Husband. I think we agree we would hate to see her main paths go into slut darkness. Or Narrowly focused on Daryl or just BBC.
Hey. There are plenty of potential paths to go around in a multi-path game. I don't like the Daryl character at all but would love to have a path described in your last sentence, minus the "Daryl or" part.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Still a great start to this game, but I'm just not into any of the paths at all so far. Hopefully the start to a tempted but loving Nat cheating with a guilty conscience & a faithful, loving & oblivious/reluctant Ethan path opens up soon, for a rude-awakening cuck option down the line that can maybe turn into either embarrassed excitement or reluctant but supportive acceptance on his part.

Basically all the extramarital Nat paths still boil down to "hub's an asshole. Let's fuck" or "hub's cool with it. Let's fuck, I guess".

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hey. There are plenty of potential paths to go around in a multi-path game. I don't like the Daryl character at all but would love to have a path described in your last sentence, minus the "Daryl or" part.
Agreed... There are plenty of trouble they can get into. Look at the different videos he had her look at... Public Sex ! Darly is pretty cockey and that makes him hard to like. We know he is in the next round with the leaked screen shot.....Not sure about Matt. Ha also seems like a cock whore. Maybe some new people ? I think King B. Will show them a good time

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Still a great start to this game, but I'm just not into any of the paths at all so far. Hopefully the start to a tempted but loving Nat cheating with a guilty conscience & a faithful, loving & oblivious/reluctant Ethan path opens up soon, for a rude-awakening cuck option down the line that can maybe turn into either embarrassed excitement or reluctant but supportive acceptance on his part.

Basically all the paths still boil down to "hub's an asshole. Let's fuck" or "hub's cool with it. Let's fuck, I guess".
The path you want is there..... He hold her hand during the Sex. He is genuinely caring about Nat and wants to make sure she is ok. It is Daryl that makes it seem different with his attigtude.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Agreed... There are plenty of trouble they can get into. Look at the different videos he had her look at... Public Sex ! Darly is pretty cockey and that makes him hard to like. We know he is in the next round with the leaked screen shot.....Not sure about Matt. Ha also seems like a cock whore. Maybe some new people ? I think King B. Will show them a good time
Haha. I think you misunderstood me maybe. By "described in your last sentence" I meant "just bbc". I'd actually like that path. Just not with Daryl alone. Other than the huge appendage, his character/personality is pretty boring to me. I agree he's too cocky to be appealing imo, based on what he's bringing to the table other than just a big dick. I'd like to see Nat with some rougher, more exciting, dirtier and/or sleazier characters down that path.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The path you want is there..... He hold her hand during the Sex. He is genuinely caring about Nat and wants to make sure she is ok. It is Daryl that makes it seem different with his attigtude.
I haven't seen the scene. Probably because it requires Ethan to either cheat/be an asshole or to give Nat permission to mess around. Two path choices that just don't do it for me at all. Both are really far removed from the path I'm looking for. Can't bring my Ethan to make either choice since they're just not interesting to me. #1. If the relationship is bad, the cheating isn't hot. #2. If Nat has full permission beforehand, it's not cheating at all. Thanks for letting me know about the scene though. (Although it sounds like Daryl is pretty annoying there, based on your description).

The following path combo I'm looking for still isn't there yet: "a tempted but loving Nat cheating with a guilty conscience & a faithful, loving & oblivious/reluctant Ethan path"

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Haha. I think you misunderstood me maybe. By "described in your last sentence" I meant "just bbc". I'd actually like that path. Just not with Daryl alone. Other than the huge appendage, his character/personality is pretty boring to me. I agree he's too cocky to be appealing imo, based on what he's bringing to the table other than just a big dick. I'd like to see Nat with some rougher, more exciting, dirtier and/or sleazier characters down that path.
Well that would be the Biker dude at the Bar...... But I am more of a romantic ... So part of me want to the the husvband be the one that corrupts her ... but she willingly goes with it... As one path. THat is what I love about this game... is he different paths where we can all do out own thing. with her ... so to speak.

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
What is Ethan going to find in the morning when Darrel leaves.
Nat sleeping through exhaustion, with three tied off magnum condoms on the side table?

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I see three possible sex scenarios that could satisfy players.

Imagine you like share your girl, but the other guy fuck your girl better than you can do. What happens now?
1. You becomes a voyeur and masturbates yourself while see your wife/gf being stretched
2. You leave or stay outside the room
3. You enjoy It with secondary roles and often fuck her loose pussy

Of course, we need build these possibilities with choices (paths). For example:

If you don't see nat being fucked by Darrell or any other, it's happens because she's lying to you (cheating route), or because you like It (high submissive points)?
And If you see(watching or enjoying), these experiences will change her feelings/respect for you? (what I tell last week about stag~sissy enter here)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dian091 and Lossum
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes