packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Here s a thought.... For the Cuckold where husband cares about Nat ( Holds her hand... ) He leaves the room as asked by Darrell. He goes to finish his drink... then he grows a pair... and comes back into the room and insists he participate ! Nat loves him even more for both actions.. and shows it !

Reactions: Jccurtis

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
Here s a thought.... For the Cuckold where husband cares about Nat ( Holds her hand... ) He leaves the room as asked by Darrell. He goes to finish his drink... then he grows a pair... and comes back into the room and insists he participate ! Nat loves him even more for both actions.. and shows it !
nah.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hey everyone, loving the game so far! How do I get on the reluctant cuck path (where hubby gets kicked out of the room during Darrell scene)? Little confused by the wt

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hey everyone, loving the game so far! How do I get on the reluctant cuck path (where hubby gets kicked out of the room during Darrell scene)? Little confused by the wt
To get that one, make all the cuck decisions with the husband and have the wife show little or no interest in the lifestyle before going to the gym with daryll the second time. She will then be too shy to let her husband watch.

Reactions: jenn20

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
My guess is this is still the cheating path... but who knows ! The Cuckold path could be very different.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes