Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Something I can tell you, I say from experience, is that the happiest couple can accumulate enormous scars, which are those very bad moments where the easiest thing would be to end but they still decide to take a leap of faith and give themselves a new opportunity to be happy together, maybe It is always a good idea to have a coin in your pocket.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Something I can tell you, I say from experience, is that the happiest couple can accumulate enormous scars, which are those very bad moments where the easiest thing would be to end but they still decide to take a leap of faith and give themselves a new opportunity to be happy together, maybe It is always a good idea to have a coin in your pocket.
Can't argue with that. There are strong couples out there.
The only problem I see here is that you bring the real world into this game discussion while I show off the possible ending for Nat's ntr route (NTR Ethan kick Nat) you mentioned earlier.
Then you talk about Riya (NTR Nat & Ethan cheat / NTR Ethan dominant) or about reality how a couple can discuss it out and forgive (NTR Ethan suspect), which are total different NTR routes in the game than the one you talked about first.
I don't really know what to tell you anymore about your questions and reality advises when it comes to Nat and Ethan...?

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I believe it in all routes where Ethan gets the job Riya is inevitable, the fact that in some of these routes she has not advanced much or is not present does not mean that she will not be there later, she is not going to create such an interesting character so as not to squeeze the most out of her

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
One route besides sharing/hotwife I'd like to see is not because I like Peter but the possibility that when Peter molests Nat and they end up having sex, he suddenly dies and Nat gets panic.
She admits to Ethan and both try to get rid off the corpse because the whole Peter and Nat thing happened in Nat's and Ethan's house.

This also means we have room for new character like a 50 year old buddy...

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Peter molests Nat and they end up having sex, he suddenly dies and Nat gets panic.
She admits to Ethan and both try to get rid off the corpse because the whole Peter and Nat thing happened in Nat's and Ethan's house.
This sound so fun.
I would really like to play a scene where Nat and Ethan have to hide Peters corpse.
Weird stuff could happen, as an example "Peter is naked and has still an erect penis"
Suddenly the doorbell rings and the couple gets a spontanous visit from Ethan's parents.
Just in time they are able to hide the body under the couch but the cock pops out through the seat cushion.
Fortunately Nat is wearing a short skirt and sits on "Peters Pecker" she hides it inside her special box during the visit.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
This sound so fun.
I would really like to play a scene where Nat and Ethan have to hide Peters corpse.
Weird stuff could happen, as an example "Peter is naked and has still an erect penis"
Suddenly the doorbell rings and the couple gets a spontanous visit from Ethan's parents.
Just in time they are able to hide the body under the couch but the cock pops out through the seat cushion.
Fortunately Nat is wearing a short skirt and sits on "Peters Pecker" she hides it inside her special box during the visit.
Nice :ROFLMAO: in this case Peter could also be still alive and the three, Peter, Nat and voyeur Ethan were surprised by the visit of Ethan's parents.
Peter was naked managed to throw out his clothes out of the window but was too late climb out and just managed to hide under the couch.
Unfortunately (or better said thankfully for Nat) Peter popped himself some blue pills...

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Nice :ROFLMAO: in this case Peter could also be still alive and the three, Peter, Nat and voyeur Ethan were surprised by the visit of Ethan's parents.
Peter was naked managed to throw out his clothes through the window but was to late climb out and just managed to hide under the couch.
Unfortunately (or better said thankfully for Nat) Peter popped himself some blue pills...
A great idea, poor blue balled Peter, he has suffered enough.
Finally he gets his Pecker inside Nat.
Poor Nat has intercourse unintentionally in front of Ethan's parents.
Only Ethan assumes what is happening beneath the skirt.
Suddenly Nat orgasms...:oops:

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
A great idea, poor blue balled Peter, he has suffered enough.
Finally he gets his Pecker inside Nat.
Poor Nat has intercourse unintentionally in front of Ethan's parents.
Only Ethan assumes what is happening beneath he skirt.
Suddenly Nat orgasms...:oops:
...that was the point were Ethan's old lady got suspicious.
She was in her early 50'ies married at young age and is still fit and well proportioned unlike Ethan's old man who worked in the mines, got early retired and ended up sitting in rollator with an oxygen bottle installed. After she noticed something fishy going on, she looked Nat deep in the eyes, excused herself for a minute for a walk to the toilet and then went straight to Nat saying "sweetheart why don't you offer us some tea or coffee, I'll take your seat next to my son...I've missed his company for so long".
Unable to resist and still shaking Nat stood up and Ethan's old lady's eyes were sparking...
Ethan ashamed of the whole situation didn't dare to look at his mother and moved his sight to the ground while she raised her voiced and said "pff...like father like son...well well, honey why don't you move your dad near to the window..."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Is there a route with no sloppy seconds? Where she fucks around by herself? Without the husband eating cum or getting in any contact with another man's jizz? I stopped playing when main char only option was to eat cum or go ballz deep in it. lmao
You went full cuckold route. Try the Ethan reluctant /-oblivious /-coerced routes. See the in game guide!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I hope the next update is more spicy than the college party which (it seems) got mixed feedback

IMO it was reemphasizing things already laid out previously, and the college party scene is only a segway. I'll be looking forward to how King B incorporates the meeting with Matt at the party, with the previous encounters showing him (bar scene w/Jenna or Ethan routes) where Ethan already has seen Matt dancing and later on, feeling up Nat!

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
IMO it was reemphasizing things already laid out previously, and the college party scene is only a segway. I'll be looking forward to how King B incorporates the meeting with Matt at the party, with the previous encounters showing him (bar scene w/Jenna or Ethan routes) where Ethan already has seen Matt dancing and later on, feeling up Nat!
Idk it sounds so uninteresting to me for nat to be doing anything without ethan. I'd figure she gets fucked in place of that girl carl had a crush on, maybe ethan catches them at best deciding to follow her. Otherwise she gets a train ran on her or something by the 3 dudes that hit on her. I figure if it goes down that way as long as the fat one gets a turn too lmao. Give me pimp ethan route where he's at the door collecting entrance fees while she's getting gangbanged laying belly down on one of those podiums. Having her have something happen with just matt for its own sake sounds lame given how all the dialogue makes him out to be such a clown Since there's an ethan dom route and a route where he can be both dominant and a cuck, there's no reason for that not to be a pimp route since that's ultimately what a pimp kind of is. Why go halfsies right? Maybe that can be the forgiveness route where he goes cold routed and decides to put her on the street eventually, like taking back control and also making the most.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Idk it sounds so uninteresting to me for nat to be doing anything without ethan. I'd figure she gets fucked in place of that girl carl had a crush on, maybe ethan catches them at best deciding to follow her. Otherwise she gets a train ran on her or something by the 3 dudes that hit on her. I figure if it goes down that way as long as the fat one gets a turn too lmao. Give me pimp ethan route where he's at the door collecting entrance fees while she's getting gangbanged laying belly down on one of those podiums. Having her have something happen with just matt for its own sake sounds lame given how all the dialogue makes him out to be such a clown Since there's an ethan dom route and a route where he can be both dominant and a cuck, there's no reason for that not to be a pimp route since that's ultimately what a pimp kind of is. Why go halfsies right? Maybe that can be the forgiveness route where he goes cold routed and decides to put her on the street eventually, like taking back control and also making the most.
every route is fraught with the story going off the rails or getting stale or too predictable. But this game has the best writing by far.

Reactions: Leongen43
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes