Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
This game is one of the few that I know where our decisions do matter, not like others where we look like a spectator (tacos), the routes we choose, although the changes seem subtle at the beginning, when the story progresses, it becomes quite noticeable and I like that a lot, I I would like a swinger route if possible :)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
This game is one of the few that I know where our decisions do matter, not like others where we look like a spectator (tacos), the routes we choose, although the changes seem subtle at the beginning, when the story progresses, it becomes quite noticeable and I like that a lot, I I would like a swinger route if possible :)
in the beginning, you can choose whether you interact with Darrel, Jenna, Peter, or no one. The storylines branched out by the routes of your choice. Later picking out the dress for dinner/club date is another crucial choice.
Suspect that the swinging route (or closest to) is tied to dominant or balanced routes.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
For me, the alpha cuckold route that you can go to the submissive route with a couple of decisions and unfaithful Nat where you can go from separation or reconciliation where it takes you to the vanilla route, others I don't remember now
Yep there were consequences and you got to make decisions and the story makes sense. That is my three things that I think make a great VN, the Story makes sense, there are consequences for people who shit on you and you are able to make the big decisions. Kick Nat out and reconciling or not, blew me away when I was exploring this game early on.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
You're right, this is how games should be because in other ways they are visual comics where we are only spectators and that is boring to me no matter how spectacular they look.
That's the difference between VN's vs. VG's. IMO a VN is like reading an illustrated story while a VG (3D/CG game) is a game in which thr player's choices alter the ending.

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Grumpy is a love Guru who helps couples connect more with each other and who secretly seeks the opportunity to connect very deeply with Nat
Maybe grumpy is a retired sexual therapist and tries to help the couple to solve some problems.
How to prevent premature ejaculation or how to achieve multiple orgasms for Nat.
He could invite the couple to his home and demonstrate his technique to them.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Who's ass is Grumpy looking at?
View attachment 3003846
:ROFLMAO: Thanks, I feel special now

You already created a story, Grumpy is a love Guru who helps couples connect more with each other and who secretly seeks the opportunity to connect very deeply with Nat :love:
I have been called many things, never a love guru :ROFLMAO:

Maybe grumpy is a retired sexual therapist and tries to help the couple to solve some problems.
How to prevent premature ejaculation or how to achieve multiple orgasms for Nat.
He could invite the couple to his home and demonstrate his technique to them.
I prefer a hands on approach :sneaky: with Nat

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
They would not like this game to have more exhibition scenes, as an example Nat can disguise himself using a wig with cat ears, glasses and only wear a raincoat, then go to a park and find a bench to sit and have sex while people They pass by and look with curiosity or in a shopping center and have sex in the elevators, what do you think?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes